Ademar of Stelt

Hey there TTV, it’s been a while!

A few years ago I made a self moc with very questionable proportions and a super limited range of motion. Thanks to the advice I received from @Monopoly after they made a stellar MOV of my boy for their self-moc mission, I’ve decided to rebuild their version in stud.io and add a few bits to him. At last I can confidently present my self-moc: Ademar of Stelt, former gladiator.

Ademar is a gladiator who’s been through the ringer. He washed up on the shores of Stelt one day with no recollection of what happened or where he came from. Upper class of Stelt saw great entertainment value in him and through Ademar into the gladiatorial pits where he’s fought for untold millennia. At an unknown point in time Ademar escape Stelt and has been on the run ever since. After Makuta was slain at the hands of Mata Nui however, Ademar began to wander the newly reformed Spherus Magna trying to figure out what to do with his newfound freedom. However, old habits die hard, as Ademar spends most of his days now challenging any strong opponents he comes across in the wild to a brutal duel.

In his right hand Ademar wield an extroardinarily heavy maul. In his left is a shield that transforms into a throwing glaive. At one point in time he acquired a jetpack unit, likely from the Nynrah Ghosts, and uses it to great effect in battle. Since the maul is extremely heavy, even for his hands, Ademar uses wide motions and momentum to land devastatingly powerful blows, the jetpack making it easier to maneuver and strike with the maul.

(Bonus action shots of Ademar)

Ademar vs Toa of Fire

13 Likes