Adverts in the podcast

In response to a recent podcast episode where TTV were talking about adverts on the podcast, I just wanted to create a response topic to let them know our ideas.
Personally I understand the need for adverts but I really hate it when they interrupt the podcast to plug the 5 different pluggy things.
The adverts at the beginning are much better as they can be noticed by newcomers to the podcast but easily ignored if you’re used to them although they do get a bit repetitive.

I actually really like Kahi’s (yes I’m still gonna call him that) idea of having several different adverts at the beginning that they cycle through each time as it would be unintrusive and more interesting.

######this is gonna get moved to the podcast discussion topic isn’t it

2 Likes

Actual ads are irritating but nothing to cry foul about, and the delivery of the plugs actually makes them entertaining.

2 Likes

personally I find them intrusive to the video and I prefer it when they’re at the beginning so they don’t interrupt the podcast halfway through.

I feel that having subliminal messages works best. Maby every few seconds flash a add and have someone saying it at all times in the background

2 Likes

I honestly don’t care, I really, really don’t care, Sure the Little johnny ad is a tad annoying, but whatever. I don’t mind the ads in the podcast because I like the personalities of the people advertising the products and services.

1 Like

They should hire Terry Crews to pop out randomly in the podcast and yell about buying a T-■■■■■

1 Like

I am much happier with how they are doing it now. now they don’t waste half an hour on adds at the beginning.