Aetos - Toa of Justice

Here’s another color you don’t see often in MOCs these days - copper!

Back shot

Prisma with Gothic filter

30 Likes

Love this moc. One of the best I’ve ever seen. I hope it gets a moc spotlight.

I really like the color scheme and look.

1 Like

Oh thanks dude! That’s some high praise right there.

1 Like

Good use of copper, the colors go really well together. Good job!

1 Like

Maybe have two of the same picture, one with the filter and one without the filter.

1 Like

I can do that. Did you just want to see the comparison?

Yes, and if Ven does a review, video can have it transition.

1 Like

I really like your experimentation with color schemes. It makes your MOCs unique.

1 Like

Thanks Rocka. Lesser used color combos is definitely how I try to stand out from the crowd. Because I’m nowhere near as technical as some of the top builders here or on Flickr.

The colors are really nice and to me, it has sort of a wrestler vibe

1 Like

He’s certainly tackling a lot of colors- but manages to make them all work. It’s all in the way you layered them, keeping the white and dark red as a sort of base while the copper and trans green are kept to the armor. Even the dark orange is offset enough by the copper that it isn’t too noticeable.

All around this is a striking, well organized MOC!

1 Like

Excellent use of colours here. Great design too

1 Like

This looks like some kind of machco wrestler dude thats like a bird or something

Hecking birb

Thanks Stoax! The biggest issue was definitely finding a chest piece to match the copper. In person it looks like the same exact shade. But in pics the difference is noticeable.

@Jello_Trooper I like that comparison. I was going for a muscular, comic-book-hero type body. But I’ll take the wrestler look as well. Close enough, right?

1 Like