Afellia the lustrous

Afellia calladaris is a extremely well known woman for her experience of love and romance for one another she can be considered a goddess of love romance and marriage from her race and her race is called zallialings who are life forms of love :heart::rose:

Afellia theme song https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JNHGiHVshPk

18 Likes

uh
I like the use of the mask of control for the shoulders

1 Like

The expression in the eyes pretty much defines this whole character and MOC for me. Very nice!

1 Like

Oww I love this design so much. She gives off strong vibes of Simone From Nier Automata. Really nice.

1 Like

The eyes are perfect lmao

1 Like

the description is extremely hard to read.the moc itself is nice, though i suspect thee of removing the print on that torso piece, which is a terrible crime./s

1 Like

you know, for a guy who wants to be grammar king, that paragraph break is veery suspicious

1 Like

what do you mean?
also,

don’t you mean “very”?

2 Likes

I mean that you shouldn’t put a break there because it’s not a new paragraph or the end of a sentence.

yes
but it’s supposed to be drawn out

3 Likes

Thank you for helping me. I look forward to our future collaborations. And to you helping me become king of grammar.

1 Like

You did it again
Between the ‘and’ and the ‘to’.

yall really correcting each others grandma?

4 Likes

Why; thank you for pointing that out. when i become the king of grammar maybe you can be an assistant to the grammar king-

You fiend!

2 Likes

*friend

2 Likes

Don’t you mean Why; thanks you? Also where are your full stops good king Zork? Tisk tisk.

1 Like

ftfy =P

1 Like