Agamemnon, Tyrant Amphibib King

Agamemnon, Tyrant Amphibib King

• Eons ago, before Gorm’s takeover, the Amphibibs made their mark on the Outer Realm. With his powerful force ax and telekinetic powers, Agamemnon struck fear into the hearts of all those who saw him.

I find to be G1 hard to use. I think it paid off this time though, as I feel like this is perhaps my best moc of the year. Let me know what you think :smiley:

63 Likes

BEST.MOC.OF THE YEAR. At least from what I saw. JUST THAT HEAD!!! Reminds me of gremlins, amazing, it fits nicely with the bulky body… And nice use of the 2007 Hewiki mask!

1 Like

I like it. The squat and stocky proportions give him a lot of character.

This is one of the most creative things I’ve seen.

The eye… The jaw… The ears! They’re all just so good!

1 Like

It’s a little hard to see with al the darkness, but what I can see is just remarkable! The shaping and parts usage is superb! I would point out something in particular, but I can’t, everything just so good!

Holy heck that is amazing.

Man this shaping! 9/10

Wow, this is impressive. Reminds me of a river zora.

The Garai fits that usage very well, methinks. I love how you pulled the head off.

duuuude it’s beautiful. As others have said that head fits perfectly with the body! You truly created an amazing moc!!!

It reminds me of some of the old Masters Of The Universe toys. I like it!

I love how the colors blend!

@ToaNoah_Wafflemeister
@Toa_Distraxx
@SonicBionicleMaster
@BossTyrant
@Kalmah_Ren
Thanks, guys! Glad you liked it!

@DaimosZ
Thanks! They weren’t an inspiration, but I can definitely see it lmao. Those guys have some really fun designs so I’m glad to hear it!

@SteampunkTahu
'Preciate it! As much as I love A Link to the Past, River Zoras weren’t an inspiration (even though it looks almost exactly like one…) :sweat_smile: Rikuo from Darkstalkers was actually one of my biggest inspirations.

@TheMOCingbird
Thank you! I’m still working on improving my lighting issues, but I think the heavy shadows help the character here. And to be honest, there’s not much you’re missing.

@Leoxander Cheers! The head was the first part of the moc to be built, and the rest just kind of fell into place. The Garai is such a highly specialized piece, and since I’m not one for masks these days I figured it was best suited here.

@Toa_Radrix Glad you like it so much! I wouldn’t say its the best of the year myself, but Its quite the honor! Thanks!

6 Likes

My pleasure

This is both lovable and hateable, but never shall I call it disinteresting.