Ahkmou, Toa of Shadows

Hark, hear me, Jaller. The power He, the true inheritor of Mata Nui, fear His name, such incredible power he has given. Do not pretend you would choose differently in my stead! Take my hand, join us in our dark union!

Decided to create a minor villain to fight my “Toahunga” figures while I wait for the parts to build Kongu. Hope you guys enjoy, he was fun to design!

D.E

41 Likes

I like that you only used the older dark gray, rather than mixing some light bluish gray in, looks cleaner. The scythe is pretty cool as well.

9 Likes

Thanks, Dark Gray > Dark Bluish Gray for sure. I wanted him to feel like a 2001 themed character in order to fit with the others.

6 Likes

ooh i love this, the dark gray and silver just works and evil Toa versions of Ahkmou are always cool to see

5 Likes

I love the design. He looks like how I’d imagine a Shadow Matoran would look!

5 Likes

ah neat, this looks good!

5 Likes

Ooh he looks very creepy and dark! Pretty nice Toa Ahkmou moc, the cloak and scythe look really good. neat job

4 Likes

wow this looks great, I think this perfectly show how good this frame works! would you mind if I used it?

5 Likes

Of course! Share what you build with it though!

4 Likes

I’ve seen a lot of Ahkmou mocs over the years, but this one takes the cake! I love so much about this build, but that scythe is obviously a standout.

5 Likes

The use of the silver Krika head for the scythe is absolutely brilliant.

6 Likes

Interesting concept for a toa of shadow. His size makes him look like a matoren.

4 Likes

Neat design, love the cape. Is this Ahkmou just an idea of yours, or from a specific universe? I am aware that there are hundreds of fan made Bionicle Universes lol. Great MOC though, and looking forward to seeing your toahunga team formed!

5 Likes

Just personal headcanon really, there isn’t an official timeline where Ahkmou became a shadow toa, right?

5 Likes

No, not canon! But I’ve definitely seen fanon universes that do!

5 Likes