AI generated Toa

Here are some AI generated Toa. Tell me that this isn’t crazy, please!!

They all appear to be more creepy than the Piraka or Barraki, that’s for sure.

19 Likes

Technically this isn’t creative content because the AI made it, not you- but still nice art all the same

1 Like

The first one looks like some sort of mech suit

Though these are weird they are certainly unique.

It’s the only pictures I’ve seen or made that have the Toa appearing as monstrous apparitions, something eldritch and evil. Especially in the Toa Nuva pictures.

1 Like

These two are my favorites. With a little cleanup, they’d be some very cool designs

4 Likes

I really need to get to bed but I am having so much fun with this Craiyon thing. Thank you for sending me head first into the rabbit hole

1 Like

the first one looks kinda like he has a Kualsi (and also a Krana on his knee).

1 Like

Now we need to build all of them.

1 Like

How ‘bout these:

5 Likes

Man I’ve been seeing tons of Dalle 2 stuff lately and I’m worried this technology is gonna make artists obsolete eventually.

That being said holy cow if it isnt the neatest thing

2 Likes

It won’t make artists obsolete, as it still needs to be refined. Rather, it gives one a starting point for one’s art, an inspiration for new designs and intriguing characters.

5 Likes

The concern is that in the future as AI is refined, artistic skill will become more obsolete

I guess we’ll just have to wait and see

4 Likes

Art is an expression that includes belief, perspective, passion etc. Until the AI is advanced enough for that, I think humans will always have a seat at that table

My two cents anyway

3 Likes

Do ai generated elemental lords(but do other elements like lightning, wind, gravity, etc

2 Likes

Will do! That’s a good suggestion!

1 Like

Element Lords:
Gravity:

Plasma:

Magnetism:

5 Likes

Putting “comic book cover” seems to often yield good results

Here are some I did a couple of days ago for gravity and lightning respectively

5 Likes

Canon contests built around AI interpretations of Bionicle-related keyword searches would have been a fun course to take I think

EDIT:

I hope I win you guys /s

2 Likes

What about the other ones?

I haven’t had time yet…