AI Generates a battle between Bionicle Characters and Anime Characters

I have made it my sole goal to destroy anime at all costs, but this has led me to do the unthinkable; research anime to make AI Generate a battle between anime and Bionicle characters. (I’m sorry Ghid)

Well here is the format; I will list the prompt here, and underneath will be the AI’s generation. I will give the AI some background information about each character in order for the battle to be as fair as possible. Let the battles begin! (Note that the website I am using is Novelai, and I had to modify some parts of the AI generation since it was going off topic.)

Prompt 1

2 characters stand in the middle of an arena. On the left side, toa of fire, Tahu stands, wielding his mighty fire sword and the mask of shielding, the Kanohi Hau. He has mastered all 42 powers of the makuta kraata, which include heat vision, poison, anger, etc. He stands, ready for battle, fuming with rage.

On the right side, Goku stands. Goku is a Saiyan raised on Earth and the overall main protagonist of the Dragon Ball series. Originally sent to Earth as an infant, Kakarot would be adopted by Grandpa Gohan who named him Son Goku. A head injury at an early age alters Goku’s memory, ridding him of his initial destructive nature and allowing him to grow up to become one of Earth’s greatest defenders. He constantly strives and trains to be the greatest warrior possible, which has kept the Earth and the universe safe from destruction many times. Goku stands, charging up his Kamehameha attack and is also fuming with rage.

Both characters charge at each other and fight.

AI Generation

Tahu: “I will end you!”

Goku: “Prepare to meet your doom! The greatest warrior on earth!”

They both begin to close in on each other, but before they can land blows, a powerful blast hits them both. They are teleported away and fall through the ground. The arena shakes, creating a large crater.

Tahu and Goku plummet through the skies, landing in the middle of the ocean. Both of their masks fly off of their faces and float down to the bottom of the sea. Tahu and Goku look around in shock.

“What just happened?”

They swim about in the water, looking for answers. Suddenly, they see something in the distance that looks like a massive island.

“Is that an island?!”

As they swim closer, they find out it is indeed a giant, floating island. As they reach the edge, they notice a crowd of people staring back at them.

Tahu: “What is going on here? Where am I?”

Goku: “It must be some kind of test.”

The two warriors walk into the center of the island where they discover a big, white mask.

Tahu: “This must be the ultimate power!”

Goku: “Let’s get it on then!”

They take turns charging up their Kamehameha attacks and unleash it at each other. It blasts through the sky and hits the mask. The Mask of Ultimate Power glows brightly and disappears.

One of them has the mask. They continue to attack each other until they both collapse.

Tahu: “Impressive, Goku!”

Goku: “Not bad yourself, Tahu!”

They both sit on the shore, panting heavily. Both of them have had enough. They put on their masks and turn to leave the island.

Suddenly, Goku charges at Tahu and smashes his fist into his face. He knocks him to the ground and begins to pummel him repeatedly.

Tahu: “Stop! What are you doing?!”

Goku: “I’m going to end you, Tahu, and I don’t care if you’re a friend or not!”

Tahu stands up and tries to get away, but Goku keeps beating him mercilessly.

Tahu: “Stop! Please!”

Goku: “Not yet!”

He continues to pound on Tahu, leaving him battered and bruised. Goku stops suddenly and looks down at the ground next to him.

Goku: “Wait… Where did he go?”

He walks over to where Tahu fell and notices a small orange piece of paper on top of his body. Goku picks it up and reads it.

Goku: “Oh no…”

He takes off running toward the beach, followed by a loud splash. Goku dives into the ocean and swims to where he saw the object. The Mask of ultimate power. But before he could get it, tahu emerges, wearing the mask.

Tahu: “Ha ha! Gotcha!”

Goku: “No way!”

Tahu: “Yes, way!”

Goku: “How?!”

Tahu: “The Mask of ultimate power is a tool created to create life. So, basically, it creates its own master.”

Goku: “What?!”

Tahu: “All I had to do was wear the mask and wait for my next opponent.”

Goku: “You mean to tell me that all this time, you’ve been trying to kill me?”

Tahu: “Well, now I get to keep the mask.”

Goku: “And you’ll never let me live it down!”

Tahu: “Never say die!”

Goku: “I should have known better than to trust you, Tahu!”

They both attack with all their strength. Tahu uses all 42 powers, and Goku uses his Kamehameha. Their attacks collide and send the two through the air.

Goku: “I hope this is the last we see of each other, Tahu!”

Tahu: “I know I’m not the best fighter, but I’m sure I can beat you in one-on-one!”

Goku: “It’s too late! You’re mine, Tahu, and you’re going to pay for everything you’ve done!”

Tahu: “Don’t worry, Goku. I won’t stop until you’re dead!”

Tahu punches Goku in the face. He falls back, and Tahu lands a punch on his head. Goku falls to the ground and begins to bleed profusely.

Tahu: “Ha ha! Look at you! Can’t even stand up to a little punch!”

Tahu punches Goku again, knocking him unconscious. Tahu grabs the Mask of ultimate power and puts it on. Then he shoots out a beam of energy that causes everyone on the island to freeze solid, including Goku.

Tahu: “Time to go home, Tahu!”

He flies away and returns to the island. He sits on the throne and puts on the mask.

Tahu: “I’ll be the first and only true master of this mask.”

Tahu wins.

End of AI Generation 1

Prompt 2

2 characters stand face to face in a battle to the death. Both characters are rabid and will do anything to kill the other, including ripping out their spine. On the left side, Mata Nui from Bionicle is a 42 million-foot robot that has many powers such as gravity and can possess bodies. Mata Nui also has a small robot form that is 10 feet tall. He is very powerful. On the right side is Saitama, an unassociated hero, who hails from Z-City and performs heroic deeds as a hobby. For three years, he has trained enough to defeat any enemy with a single punch, his unmatched strength leaving him bored. They both will fight in this brutal deathmatch and only one of them will be alive. They both charge at each other like rabid dogs.

AI Generation 2

Then, they hold each other down by grabbing each other’s neck. They then begin to rip off their limbs and bite into their own flesh until they die.

The winner: Mata Nui wins because he is more powerful than Saitama and has a robot form. (I did not create this, this was purely the AI)

Final Prompt

This is the final battle of the universe. 2 great beings stand in front of each other, about to kill each other. One of them is Artakha, a biomechanical robot and the creator from Bionicle, who wields a Warhammer and the mask of creation, which can create. One of them is Naruto, who can run fast. They both attack each other with all their might.

Final AI Generation

Naruto runs at Artakha’s side and swings his sword straight down onto Artakha’s head, but Artakha blocks it with his massive axe while also swinging around its edge. The two swords collide and shatter into pieces.

Artakha then starts to charge up his lightning hammer. He thrusts it forward and hits Naruto in the chest. Naruto falls back as he tries to catch his breath. Artakha then rushes towards him again. Naruto dodges a swing, grabs hold of Artakha’s arm and jumps out of the way. Artakha smashes Naruto’s leg off but, Naruto still manages to hop over to Artakha’s foot as he holds onto it.

“Now you will pay!” Artakha yells. He then launches Naruto into the air with his hammer. Naruto lands on top of an empty ship, which explodes under his weight. Artakha looks surprised that Naruto survived. Artakha pounds at Naruto with all his power. Naruto is cut in half in several places and flies through the air like a rag doll before landing next to the other ships. Artakha then walks over to where Naruto landed and picks him up, holding him above his head. He then brings his hammer down hard on the ground and explodes the ship. Naruto is blown away by the force, but is not dead. Artakha then looks behind him and sees something odd. He turns around and sees a giant metal bird flying towards him. It lands on Artakha’s shoulder, and he looks down at the figure. It has red eyes, a black cape, and the mask of creation. He smiles and looks back up at Naruto. “Hmm… What will I do now?”

“Do what you must,” Naruto says.

“I’m going to destroy this planet…” Artakha laughs.

End

So based on these generations, Bionicle wins! Here is also a bonus generation, where the AI created an entire new Bionicle series.

The Great Spirit Mata Nui had just created the universe and everything in it. He was looking up at the stars when there was a flash of light. In a blink of an eye, the world had turned into a different place. A huge volcano erupted from the ocean and sent lava flowing over the land. The island city of Orahau floated in the sky and became unstable because of the volcanic eruption. The lava flowed over the streets and buildings, and people were caught up in it. As they ran for safety, they were swept away by the flow. There was nothing left of the city.

Mata Nui watched as the people drowned. He felt horrible that he couldn’t save them. Then, out of nowhere, a person appeared next to him. He was standing on a floating island. His skin was blue with white spots all over him. He had dark hair and a beard. His eyes were bright green with black pupils. He wore a brown cloak, and a golden staff rested in his right hand.

“You have created a very dangerous world.” He said.

“I did?”

“Yes. Now, take me to your home so we can talk about how to fix it.”

Mata Nui nodded and took the man to his home. When they arrived, Mata Nui showed the stranger around. They walked outside where there was a long beach with waves crashing against the shoreline. Mata Nui pointed to the ocean, and the stranger looked out towards the horizon.

“What are those things?” The man asked.

“Those are my people,” Mata Nui replied.

“Is that why you’re here? To help them?”

“No. I am here to create a new world.”

“And what does that mean?”

“It means that there will be no more pain or suffering. No one will ever get hurt or die. That’s what I want to create.”

“How do you intend to achieve such a feat?” The man asked.

“First, I need to make a new body for myself. I used the same process that I used to create the universe, but I didn’t know it would cause this much trouble.”

“I see.” The man nodded.

“Then, I will use the Mask of Creation to create a world like this one, but without any of the bad things.”

“That sounds amazing,” the man said.

“But, you must come along with me to show me how to do it.”

“Of course,” the man said.

“Good. Let’s go.”

The pair got inside the volcano and started to move lava into a large pool. Mata Nui placed his hands in the water, and it turned blue. He reached out and touched the man’s face. He then closed his eyes and focused on creating a new body for himself. Soon, Mata Nui opened his eyes and looked down at his new body. It had six arms, four legs, and a dragon head. He smiled and looked at the man.

“My body is complete,” he said.

“Excellent work! Now, let’s get to work on the new world.”

In the middle of the ocean, a giant metal bird flies over the surface of the water. It then lands on the beach. The man gets out of the bird and begins walking towards the volcano.

“Are you ready?” He asks.

“As I’ll ever be,” Mata Nui replies.

The two men walk into the volcano and start moving the lava into another pool. Soon, Mata Nui reaches out to touch the man’s face. He closes his eyes and focuses on making a new body for him. Mata Nui opens his eyes and looks at his new body. It has eight arms, two legs, and a lizard head.

“Yes, this will do nicely,” he says.

He looks at the man and smiles. “Now, let’s get to work on the new world.”

On top of the volcano, Mata Nui is working on creating a new body for himself. He closes his eyes and concentrates on moving lava into a new pool. The man watches him work.

“Did you hear that?” He asks.

“Hear what?” Mata Nui looks at him.

“You heard it too?” He asks.

“Yes. I think it was the sound of creation.”

“That’s nice. But, you need to finish your work first.”

“Okay.”

“Let’s go.”

Mata Nui and the man leave the volcano and head for the beach. They soon reach the volcano and find Mata Nui working on a new body for himself. He looks at the man and nods.

“My body is nearly complete,” he says.

“Excellent work!” The man exclaims.

“We should get to work on the new world, though.”

“Yes. Let’s go.”

Mata Nui and the man enter the volcano, and Mata Nui begins to move lava into the pool. He looks up, and the man follows his gaze toward the sky.

“What do you see?” Mata Nui asks.

“I don’t know. There seems to be some sort of storm coming our way.”

“A storm?”

“Yeah. Something big is flying over the ocean.”

Mata Nui looks up, and he can see what the man is talking about. There is a giant metal bird flying over the ocean. It hovers over the waters, and Mata Nui can tell that whatever it is doing, it isn’t good. Suddenly, the bird dives below the water and starts shooting fireballs at the ocean. Mata Nui sees a large fish being engulfed by the fire. He lets out a sigh. “I knew it,” he says. “Whatever it is, it’s trouble.”

“You have my condolences,” the man says.

“What do you mean?”

“Well, if this storm destroys the world, I won’t be able to stop it.”

“Don’t worry. We will create a new world together.”

“That makes me feel better. Thank you.”

The man takes Mata Nui’s hand and they both look at the volcano. Mata Nui places his hands in the pool of lava, and it turns black. He reaches out to touch the man’s face, and he closes his eyes as he continues to focus on creating a new body for him. Mata Nui opens his eyes and looks down at his new body. It has eight arms, three legs, and a dragon head. He looks back up at the man.

“My body is complete,” he says.

“Thank you.”

“Now, let’s get to work on the new world.”

Mata Nui and the man walk into the volcano and start moving lava into another pool. Soon, Mata Nui reaches out to touch the man’s face. He closes his eyes and focuses on making a new body for him. Mata Nui opens his eyes and looks down at his new body. It has eight arms, two legs, and a snake head.

“My body is complete,” he says.

“Thank you.”

Mata Nui looks at the man and smiles. “Now, let’s get to work on the new world.”

At sea, a massive metal bird flies across the ocean. Suddenly, a blinding flash of light hits the city. A great explosion sends a giant cloud of ash into the air, causing everyone to cover their faces and try to breathe. The man looks over the edge of the boat and sees a giant metal bird flying overhead. It circles around and lands on the beach. He looks down at the water, and he sees a giant metal bird swimming underneath. It shoots fireballs at the ocean and causes it to erupt. The man gasps at the sight of it.

“Who are you?” He asks.

“My name is Vakama,” he replies.

“I’m Mata Nui,” Mata Nui says.

“Then, you must help me destroy the world.”

“I don’t know how to do that,” Mata Nui says.

Vakama points to the metal bird flying overhead. “See that? That’s your enemy. He wants to destroy this world, and you must stop him.”

“I can’t do that.”

“Why not?”

“Because I haven’t learned how to use the Mask of Creation yet.”

Vakama walks over to Mata Nui. "This is your chance to learn how to use the mask.

Fin

What are your thoughts?

4 Likes

we the the untied weebs/anime girls of ttv shall opose you

I always knew Tahu could beat Goku

5 Likes

i never knew i needed this…

1 Like

So I’ve gotta ask about the flood of anime stuff here lately…

But this was kinda interesting, even though I only know the bionicle characters and skimmed through (sometimes large) parts

3 Likes

seems correct

4 Likes

It’s probably cause mr G-man lost his High Emperor status and now there is no one stopping this plague from spreading I swear I’ve got nothing to do with this

Did you just… make an anime reference?

3 Likes

how the mighty have fallen

2 Likes

what did I just read

1 Like

for some reason, mata nui is obsessed with creating a new body for himself :skull:

2 Likes

I sincerely loved the battle between Naruto and Artakha. It was absolutely, absurdly, insanely violent.

1 Like

acknowledging the evil in the world is not siding with it

also the MouP was involved which means this was G2 Tahu in spite of the description fed at the top which means Goku must really suck

5 Likes

What’s with this A.I. and giant metal birds?

1 Like

Dang goku got one stocked frfr

2 Likes