ai toa for you in bionicle

I’m curious how mine would turn out, could you indulge me please? :slight_smile:

sure do you want a fight with the other toa-more story-or a description of you as a toa

both is good :slight_smile:

lehvak says:

Teridax941 is standing in his chamber planning his next attack on the Toa. He is very intelligent and he always plans ahead. His plan is to attack the Toa with the Lehvak and he expects the Toa to not know what to do. He expects them to be confused and he expects them to be scared. He is hoping that he can break them with this attack and then he can finish them off once they are weak. Teridax is always thinking and planning, and he is always looking to gain the upper hand. He is always one step ahead of the Toa.

teridax941 is a powerful and corrupt Makuta. He is extremely powerful, and he is very dangerous. Teridax941 is always looking for new sources of power and he is willing to do anything to get it. He is also very ruthless and he will not stop at anything to get his way. Teridax941 is one of the biggest threats the Toa have ever faced, and they will need to be prepared to fight him. Teridax is always planning and he will never give up until he has what he wants.

3 Likes

Ok, this guy is truly scary. He’s the only one who thought out a whole plan of attack!

Lehvak says

*Wekua walks towards Teridax941 holding his weapons in a combat stance. Wekua is very calm and he is not afraid of Teridax941, even though Teridax941 is one of the most powerful beings in the universe. Wekua is ready for this fight and he is going to give Teridax everything he’s got. Wekua is ready. He is ready now. Teridax smiles and he looks at Wekua and he sees that Wekua is ready for him.

3 Likes

This is broadly true I’ll die with my chin up, come at me

3 Likes

ok then

lehvak says

Wekua and Teridax941 start fighting. They start circling each other and they are constantly looking for an opening. Wekua starts to attack Teridax941, but Teridax941 is able to block Wekua’s attacks. Wekua continues to attack Teridax941, but he is not able to make any progress due to Teridax941’s powerful armor. Wekua continues to attack Teridax, but he is not able to gain the upper hand. Teridax smiles and he keeps backing away.

Wekua starts to get frustrated that he is not beating Teridax941. He starts to get angry that he is not able to make Teridax941 scared. Wekua becomes very desperate and he tries to find an opening where he can strike. Teridax941 is starting to get angry as well, as he wants to end the fight now. He wants to kill Wekua and he is getting desperate himself.

Wekua sees an opening and he strikes Teridax941 with his knife. Teridax tries to block it, but the knife is too sharp and it cuts through his armor. Teridax941 is thrown off balance and he falls onto the ground.

Wekua immediately moves to Teridax941 and pins him to the ground. He then pulls out another knife and starts to stab Teridax over and over again. He keeps stabbing Teridax until he stops moving completely.

2 Likes

Wekua continues his psychopathic rampage

4 Likes

How does the AI know I’m a morally bankrupt super god

4 Likes

spies
im one of them

3 Likes

Yikes, I’m kinda embarrassed for myself honestly lol
I suppose I’m glad that as a Makuta I didn’t really have a body that could be harmed by the knife, though that armor will definitely need repair.

4 Likes