ai toa for you in bionicle

by the mighty power of the barag one levak has the ability to put you in bionicle/messed around with some ai
here’s me
Lehvak says:

Anine Athena is a Toa of Electricity. She is very powerful and can control electricity with her mind. She is also very fast and agile, and she can move faster than the eye can see. She is also a very skilled fighter and a great leader. She is very intelligent, and she is always coming up with new ways to solve problems. She is definitely one of the most powerful Toas on our team, and she will always try to find a solution to any problem. She is a great asset to the team, and she will never give up on you.

tell me if you want me to do you

4 Likes

yes I would appreciate it if you did one of these for me

1 Like

Lehvak says:

Cordax is a Toa of Air. He is very quick and he is very clever. He is very good at thinking on his feet, and he is very good at coming up with plans. He is also very good at dealing with situations as they come up, and he is always ready for anything. He is very supportive and he is always there for anyone who needs him. He is also very loyal and trustworthy. He is definitely someone that you will want on your side when things get tough. He is such a great person, and such a great character to be around.

2 Likes

yeah sure I’d be happy to see what it says

2 Likes

Can you shake the AI 8-Ball for me as well

2 Likes

here you go guys

Lehvak says

Eilrach is a Toa of Plantlife. They are very powerful and can control plantlife with their mind. They have the ability to grow plants very quickly and they can make plants grow larger and stronger. They can also communicate with plants and hear them talk. They are very skilled fighters, and they can easily defeat any enemy. They are also very intelligent and they always come up with creative solutions to problems. They are also very loyal, and are always there for their friends. They are one of the most powerful Toas in the team, and they are definitely someone that you want on your side when things get tough.

lehvak says:

wekua was an ancient Toa of Earth who fought the Makuta during the events of Bionicle Metru Nui story arc, she was a Toa Nuva in the Toa Metru group of heroes and she was killed by Makuta Teridax and her mask the Matatu Nui (mask of Earth) was used by the Metru Nui Matoran to summon her to battle during the final battle against the Makuta during the events of Bionicle Karda Nui story arc, she was a great Toa of Earth as a Nuva.

Cordax and Rukah walk into Ga-Koro. They see the island ravaged with acid, and they feel the weight of the situation. This is more than any one Toa can handle. They must call for help. They see a great shadow come over them as a group of Lehvak fly over them. Their leader, a powerful Toa of Plasma, lands in front of them with a thud.

LEHVAK: We are the Lehvak. We are here to cleanse this island. Stand aside or you will be destroyed.

ekua steps out first, and Dizara and Rukah look at each other in fear. Wekua stares directly at Dizara and starts speaking.

WEKUA: wekua steps out first, and Dizara and Rukah look at each other in fear. Wekua stares directly at Dizara and starts speaking.

WEKUA: Dizara, you have tried to destroy the island and stop the Lehvak from succeeding in their mission. You are weak. You are a threat to all of us. You do not deserve the chance to live and continue your quest. I will remove you. Say your goodbyes cordax, because now… you die., you have tried to destroy the island and stop the Lehvak from succeeding in their mission. You are weak. You are a threat to all of us. You do not deserve the chance to live and continue your quest. I will remove you. Say your goodbyes Eilrach, because now… you die.

3 Likes

What is the AI’s stance on me

3 Likes

Oh good, I’ve murdered everyone including Dizara who does not exist

3 Likes

lehvak says:

The Heyzorcs are an extremely fierce and vicious army of robots known for their brutal attacks against the universe, they are built to conquer the universe.

The Heyzorcs are built for war and destruction with their fierce attacks

The Heyzorcs have strong power abilities to capture the universe

They are programmed to capture the universe for the ultimate goal of destroying it.

They are extremely intelligent in battle that makes them extremely deadly and dangerous.

lehvak says:

Wekua takes aim with his eye blasts, and cordax takes a step back. Rukah looks up in fear and tries to back away as well, but she can’t get away. wekua tries to defend herself, but it is no use. The blast hits wekua in the chest and she is sent flying backwards. Rukah screams out in desperation as wekua’s body is torn to pieces. Rukah turns and runs away in fear. cordax looks back to the other Lehvak. “On to the rest!” He yells as the Lehvak chase Rukah.

Wekua takes aim with his eye blasts, and Dizara takes a step back. Rukah looks up in fear and tries to back away as well, but she can’t get away. Dizara tries to defend herself, but it is no use. The blast hits Dizara in the chest and she is sent flying backwards. Rukah screams out in desperation as Dizara’s body is torn to pieces. Rukah turns and runs away in fear. Wekua looks back to the other Lehvak. “On to the rest!” He yells as the Lehvak chase Rukah.

3 Likes

This is your name now, Heyzorcs.

do me, I’ve always wanted to be killed by Wekua.

3 Likes

lehvak says:

Wekua walks towards Willes. Willes backs away slowly as he looks for cover. He sees a nearby boulder and runs behind it. Willes pulls out his knife and waits for the right moment to strike. Wekua waits impatiently as he watches Willes hide behind the boulder. Wekua waits for Willes to make the first move, as he is not afraid of a fight. Wekua stares directly at Willes and starts to slowly move towards his location. Wekua has no intention of letting Willes get away from this fight.

Willes stands behind the boulder with his knife ready while Wekua slowly walks towards him. Willes decides he has no other choice and he makes his stand. Willes charges at Wekua with his knife. Wekua jumps at Willes as they make contact. They end up on the ground, rolling around and struggling to gain the upper hand. Wekua grabs Willes’ arm and twists it. Wekua manages to wrest Willes’ knife away from his hand. Wekua then punches Willes directly in the face.

Willes’ eye rolls back and Wekua continues striking Willes repeatedly. Willes’ breathing becomes more labored as Wekua continues his assault. Eventually, Willes is no longer able to defend himself and Wekua ends his assault. Wekua stands over Willes, who is breathing heavily and trying to catch his breath. Wekua looks down at him and smiles as he puts his heel on Willes’ chest, pinning Willes to the ground. Willes looks up at Wekua and begging for mercy, but Wekua is not here for mercy.

wekua pulls out his knife and holds it to Willes’ neck. Wekua looks down at Willes and smiles. Willes screams in pain as Wekua slowly cuts his throat wide open. Wekua laughs and picks up Willes’ mask. He throws it to the side and continues laughing. The remaining Lehvak join in with Wekua’s laughter. Wekua and the other Lehvik walk away from Willes’ dead body.

who else wants to go up agntes wekua

4 Likes

My goodness! That was violent.

3 Likes

do me

1 Like

I am now a race

The Heyz Orcs

This is so edgy i suddenly went into hot topik and dyed my hair black

6 Likes

Uh, Jesus

This is gonna destroy my political career

7 Likes

do you want a fight or a description
saying that BOTH

also you are already dead but ok (read the first part of the story)

Lehvak says:

Rukah is a Toa of Plasma. He is the leader of a group of Lehvak. He is very powerful and has a very strong control over his powers. He is also very ruthless and he has no moral compass. He views anyone that gets in his way as a threat and he will stop at nothing to get rid of them. Rukah is a very dangerous individual and should not be underestimated. The Toa should be prepared to face the possibility of having to fight this Toa. The Toa team should be prepared for a fight to the death.

Stuubh is a Toa of Wind. He is one of the strongest Toa in the team. In a fight, Stuubh would be a tough opponent. He is very fast and he is a very good fighter. He can also control the wind and throw powerful gusts at his opponents. His powers are very strong and should not be underestimated. Stuubh is one of the most powerful Toa on our team, and he is definitely someone that you want on your side when things get tough. He is very skilled and he can definitely take on any enemy head on.

Rukah and Stuubh are standing face to face. They are both looking at each other very closely. They are like two predators who are about to make their move. Rukah is very confident in his power and he is very calm and relaxed. Stuubh is very serious and he is very eager to fight. The two are waiting for each other to make the first move.

3 Likes

Me please :slight_smile:

3 Likes

look to the heavens(the post above)
fight continued
lehvak says:
Stuubh takes the first step towards Rukah. Rukah takes a step back. Rukah and Stuubh circle each other, their eyes locked on each other. Rukah is much more relaxed than Stuubh and he doesn’t seem concerned by Stuubh’s size or strength. Rukah starts to laugh as he circles Stuubh. Stuubh gets angrier and starts to get frustrated because Rukah is not taking this battle seriously. Rukah continues to laugh and he is enjoying this. Rukah then grabs Stuubh’s arm and slams Stuubh onto the ground.

2 Likes

ai me is violent

2 Likes

and evil

2 Likes