Aidos, Harbinger of Air

80 Likes

Hes really cool but I think im about to cry because of the lime joints

2 Likes

@RogueToa It’s such a shame those parts are so prone to cracking. Its a really nice colour :confused:

2 Likes

Yeah so good. I even had a mata lime joint brake on me which is not supposed to happen. The ball at thevend of it just fell of

1 Like

This looks so good and i love the colour distribution, but it deserves a custom head, Tanma’s mask looks really out of place in my opinion

1 Like

@Jayfa Thanks :smiley: I’ve never been great at custom heads, especially on this scale. However I do I agree that a custom head would probably be more fitting, especially if it included some other colours present in the build.

1 Like

The color scheme between the greens is perfect having a blend of dark green and the lime make this character some sort of thing to do with air. But there are 2 problems the yellow ruins the blend of both the greens, the yellow should have been toned down. The spiky points really gives way to much texture resulting into making a porcupine. The Overall design from afar is great but the minor details brings this moc down

It’s looking great, but not much like an air-related thing.

The spiky aesthetic and vibrant colors really sell the jungle motif. The added bulk also works well here; maybe because of the presence it gives him.

2 Likes

You should consider giving this guy Mixel eyes :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Anyways, this guy is pretty great. Maybe change the lower arms though, they looks sorta bland compared to the rest of the moc.

1 Like

@Exx-Batzz The spikey texture was me trying to implement a tribal theme, something I’ve attempted by the use of spikes & thorns in the other Harbingers. I kind of went a bit overboard with this one, seeing as I had quite a few lime and yellow spikes.

@Charassy The original plan was to have this be the Harbinger of Jungle, but I later decided against it in order to help it fit more into the story i’m creating around the Harbingers and my other MOCs.

@Stoax Thankyou :smiley:

@Omega_Tahu Tanma’s mask looks surprisingly good with Mixel eyes.

2 Likes

Really enjoy the aesthetic. His head feels a little small though.

Wait…Aidos was a goddess…does this mean this MOC is really female?:confounded:

@AdamusTheFirst I thought the smaller head would help make Aidos look a bit bigger and more menacing. I tried a similar idea with Polemos too.

@spudyeisleycreations Yeah, Aidos is female - The Harbinger of Water will be too.

Brilliant, as always.

I love the vine like aesthetic of the shoulders and chest, the colours are done very well.

I swear I read this as “adios”

It’s pretty cool though. I like the chest design alot.

It really should be named “adios” though.

@Rocka99 Thankyou! :smiley:

@Kardax Thanks, despite technically being the Harbinger of Air, I did want to give it a really strong jungle presence.

@Novel Thanks :smiley:

1 Like

Woah, this is amazingly cool. Great job.

there is nothing worse than making a big moc and finding out a part cracked in the torso now you have to rip it apart to fix it.