Aku, The Shape-Shifting Master of Darkness

Long ago in a distant land, I, Aku, the shape shifting master of darkness, unleashed an unspeakable evil.
But a foolish samurai warrior wielding a magic sword stepped forth to oppose me.
Before the final blow was struck, I tore open a portal in time, and flung him into the future where my evil is law.
Now the fool seeks to return to the past and undo the future that is Aku.-wiki

Aku - The Shape-Shifting Master of Darkness Aku (Back)

While the series is coming to the end, I’ve been busy with junk like this.

While he’s not perfect, I challenge myself to make a distinguishable variant since other heavily rely on System slopes. The weakest part is the back from an exposed beam. :black_circle:

Aku (Size) "I like a large-"

108 Likes

I think I’m in the computer.

14 Likes

That is clever.

2 Likes

This is pretty great, man. Especially the EXTRA THICC image.

8 Likes

Nice job with capturing the look of the character. I especially like the emphasis on sharper angles here to keep with the shows animation style.

1 Like

Why does this look so FAMILIAR…

10 Likes

This is great! 'Bout time we got a Samurai Jack MOC around here. The face is really nice.

1 Like

this is just, just so…

this is a pretty T H I C C moc!

6 Likes

This is a pretty extra thicc moc.
dang! Someone beat me to it!

2 Likes

Can this become a LEGO Ideas pls?

5 Likes

E X T R A T H I C C

7 Likes

This moc is fantastic, the face really makes it great

1 Like

Insert Samurai Jack reference here because I’ve never watched the show even though I want to

This guy looks amazing, and extremely accurate I still can’t tell if this is lego or not.

3 Likes

You’ve captured the comical look of Aku, it’s a pretty good scale compared to Jack. Also because we need the reference:

Gotta get back…

3 Likes

So much nostalgia!

I just had to.

15 Likes

Awesome job here. Aku is one of my favorite villains and while MOC this MOC isn’t 100% accurate, it’s pretty dang close, especially seeing that making a MOC of a character like Aku is a bit trickier than a regular character. Nice work!

Alright, this is pretty darn rad. I give you points on a mod that has his signature phone, makes it even better.

“Samurai, samurai…why won’t you DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
-Aku, from “Jack and the Zombies”

2 Likes

I like a large E X T R A - T H I C C MOC. Yes, excellent, ah ahhhhahhahahahhh.

3 Likes

Me looking at this MOC…

10 Likes