Alium, Toa of Plasma

This is a build I scrounged up in about an hour, but I really like it. I hope you do, too.
This looks way, he looks like Pohatu:

Now, not so much:

He was mutated by a rogue Toa of the Green, who was a former teammate. He can also fly.
Constructive criticism encouraged, as always.

15 Likes

Oh, this MOC looks rather bulky and strange with those random par- OH SWEET MATA NUI IT’S LIKE GORO AND POHATU HAD A LOVE CHILD.

In all seriousness, I really like the concept behind this. The extra arms when unfolded really do give it a nice look and don’t seem all that out of place. If I would change anything at all, it would just be to make the folded arms fit in a bit better and less clunky, and some custom weapons would be nice. But trust me, I really do enjoy the simplicity and charm of this MOC.

4 Likes

I would suggest adding white so it looks more akin to a plasma character and now Pohatu.

when i saw the first pic i was like oh ok
when i saw the second pic i was like :o

1 Like

He looks fine…but I would suggest to abandon the Inika build…also try adding more colors other than grey to contrast…otherwise fine MOC.

@Aegyptiacus
@Kylo_Hahli
Thanks!
@Swagmeister
I’ll consider it.
@MakutaTexxidos
He’s not Inika build (custom technic construction) and as I said, I’ll consider it.

1 Like

@Hutere_the_Toa_of_Air He is modified Inika Build from what I can tell…still a good MOC

The extra arms are interesting, but when folded they look awkward.

How do you mutant someone with plants?

1 Like

made me think of a certain toa in the RP
It looks good.
But the color scheme kinda similar to a toa of stone

2 Likes

@Mrblackpants THERE IS RP HERE?! :open_mouth:

2 Likes

There is a whole Category for it

2 Likes

@Mrblackpants I feel like I’m in Bionicle Heaven. :grin:

2 Likes

@MakutaTexxidos look at this.
@Mrblackpants I thought about that. :stuck_out_tongue:
@Rockho various plant poisons.
@ToaSonus I actually didn’t think about the folding until after it was finished.
@Swagmeister
@Aegyptiacus

3 Likes

He’s got a nice aesthetic.

1 Like

@Hutere_the_Toa_of_Air It looks better, way better, the arms and legs are bit simple…but nothing too drastic…he looks good. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Funny thing, all I did was switch two forearms and the armour.

@Hutere_the_Toa_of_Air I know, the simplicity ,that Inika arms and legs dispose, allowed for much faster change of color-scheme.

2 Likes

That does look much better.

1 Like