ALL SIX PIRAKA! + Some old artwork

I love this stylized look

so much

Avak looks goofy, but then again, Avak has always looked goofy

2 Likes

Those Piraka are sick. I love them.

Also, I don’t mind the Matau x Nokama shipping.

3 Likes

Reidak is wearing that early development Ignika.
Now unsee that…

I like all of them except for Ridak. The glasses look doesn’t really work for me. He also looks eighty years older than the other five. Also, Avak’s mouth is a bit weird, but it was weird on the set to, so there is that.

1 Like

I can feel a Piraka Rap coming along :slight_smile: they look awesome!

1 Like

Looks amazing! But I don’t think that theme works too well for the Piraka.

1 Like

Fantastic.

yo yo piraka
1 Like

add the snake that makes piraka crew

1 Like

Thank you guys all so much for the support! This post has already made it to the featured topic wheel!

My next piece will be coming soon… this time it’s about the heroes from a City of Legends…

3 Likes

I love the Skakdi as a race, and the Piraka were easily some of my favorite villains. Great interpretations! Also, you’ve successfully gotten that song stuck in my head. Excuse me while I go bash my head against a wall like a Brakas trying to get it out.

That song from Pacific Rim is incredibly fitting for the Piraka, BIONICLE music was always about a mix between tribal and techno though, and I kinda wish that showed for the later years. Not saying I don’t like Cryoshell, but it would’ve been nice to keep that aesthetic.

2 Likes

Will this suffice?
SoundCloud - Hear the world’s sounds.

3 Likes

ABSOLUTELY. Akira’s soundtrack is exactly what I think of when I think of what BIONICLE music was like in the early years.

2 Likes

Quite like how Reidak, Zaktan, and Thok turned out.

1 Like

Reidak’s actually my secret favorite, though I pretend that I drew Thok with the intent that he would be the most popular of the six… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Avak was always my favorite Piraka personality-wise, but looks-wise Reidak is my favorite. I only actually bought Thok, Avak, and Hakkan though (in that order).

1 Like