ALL SIX PIRAKA! + Some old artwork

Piraka go Piraka, Piraka go Piraka, Piraka go Piraka… Karz, now that song is stuck in my head. ;-;

Comments and criticisms welcome! While you look, be sure to listen to this song by Ramin Djawadi and Tom Morello which I believe should be the Piraka’s new theme:

Now, for some old artwork I did about five months ago. Behold, Nokama x Matau!

Ahhh, hormonal me, what were you thinking?!

Please leave a like if you like!
Thanks for reading!

• FatCat23476
59 Likes

I love how the Piraka look very uncomfortable with their proximity and are trying to push and shove each other away; mirroring their actual team dynamic :smile:

oh god

19 Likes

Looks like Slime became a Piraka haha

Anyway these are pretty good, but I’ve never been a fan of humanized Bonkle (the lips on Nokama and Makatau)

6 Likes

Gang’s on the loose.

Nothin’ you can do.

But in all seriousness, that Piraka artwork seems really fitting for the 2006 mood. Almost official, if possible. :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

I like they style you drew the piraka in.

1 Like

I really like zaktan there

1 Like

HIS EYES! SAVE ME FROM HIS EYES!

But in all seriousness, a lot of my focus was on the leadership rivalry (at least in the novels) between Zaktan and Vezok, the seeming goggles that Reidak wears, and the absolute ice-cold evil that is Thok.

@White_Rainbow Thanks. The NxM drawing was from… a more tender age, shall we say. :expressionless:

@Takua The Trigger, Tracer, Drifter, the Snake, the Beast, the Bully, all that makes, PIRAKA! Piraka go Piraka… AAAAAGH!

@Mrblackpants @tak210 Thanks guys!

3 Likes

Excuse me while I go pick up my jaw.

2 Likes

Oh my gosh. the picture of Norkama and Matau.

They look like they want to bite each others head off XD

1 Like

@TheRed1s Oh… I was trying to depict “forbidden love”, I believe. But I guess one could see that. :blush:

@Yveran Thanks dude!

1 Like

Love isn’t canon.

All love in the MU is forbidden.

The piraka are nice but something about the teeth feels off.

1 Like

The Piraka are amazing.

1 Like

12 Likes

@Payinku Well, that would explain the “forbidden” pretext, now wouldn’t it?

The teeth may seem off because I was attempting a very stylized look with the Gang, trying to make them seem as edgy as LEGO could have ever hoped they would be.

@Ghosty Though I am terrible at MOCing, it would seem I have found a different calling…

@Leoxandar Get this on Know Your Meme. NOW. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

:no_mouth:

I thought it was between Zaktan and Hakann…

16 Likes

@Political_Slime Are you seeing this? Yeah, Viper may be Zaktan, but you sir, are definitely Thok.

Oh Mata Nui, I have invoked the Mods upon this post!

I seem to remember Zaktan and Vezok continually fighting over leadership in the novels, especially when the Gang split into two teams and the protodite cloud got stuck with Big Blue.

7 Likes

The piraka look amazing

1 Like

The more stylized look really works well here

1 Like

Great art man really like the piraka one.

1 Like

Your drawing style is amazing!

1 Like