Alternate Universe Vezon and Fenrakk

I’m back. Here is a alternate universe version of Vezon and Fenrakk. In this universe Fenrahk takes the form of a sentient motorcycle and Vezon wields a fusion shotgun plus dagger. Hope you like it!

64 Likes

Looks cool. I like the Fenrakk bike and the mods to Vezon are quite nice too

3 Likes

Motorcycle riding Vezon = awesome
Vezon would constantly try to run people over.
also
I like how it incorporates elements from the official set while being different.

8 Likes

Also it is a moc so I put it into Lego creations for you.

2 Likes

I never thought I’d read those words.

That said, you pulled it off really well; Fenrakk’s colour scheme is good, and the build looks solid as well.

I also like how you incorporated the brown armour piece with the spikes from the Spear of Fusion into Vezon’s new weapon.

2 Likes

Thanks a ton, been away for almost a year.

1 Like

Thanks! I wanted to add more dark red and pearl grey but those pieces are quite hard to find. For the shotgun I wanted it to to look like the original spear but in gun form.

1 Like

Awesome build! Is that cloak piece custom?

1 Like

Thank you. It’s the original cloak but attached in a different way to give it a jacket look.

1 Like

Awesome! I might have to buy on of those for on of my own Mocs, that’s why I was asking. Thanks for letting me know!

1 Like

Hmmm… so how does the shotgun work?

1 Like

I love the sentient motorcycle concept, it reminds me of Star vs.
MV5BMzA4NDQyNGQtOTNkOC00MzVhLWJiN2YtMzdjZDVkYzA5ODcxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTM3MDMyMDQ@.V1

2 Likes

This is such a great idea with some killer execution. Awesome job.

1 Like

Man this so good. Astonishing, just the idea.
It doesn’t have working pistons like Technic bikes I suppose though, does it?
Brick-bulit exhausts are a bit too bulky and plain, I’d made them thinner, but it’s rather personal.

Oh, I really want to see this fotoshopped to be that flaming bike thing :fire:.

I hope it’ll get wings one day for Kardas version.

3 Likes

If the target gets hit once, then their being gets split apart, resulting in death for to that living target.

Vezon can fuse two beings together if he hits two targets in quick succession. The 2 targets are then drawn towards each other and merge into one.

Vezon can decides who lives or dies. The gun is pretty useless against something that has no being to split or merge.

2 Likes

Did not thought of that, pretty funny. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you. I did not have any available at the time i worked on the model. At the moment I have barley any experience with photoshop, but could be something to explore in the future.

A Kardas version is very far away I´m afraid but I think it is doable.

Kardas would be a monster truck.

2 Likes

He would be big alright.

1 Like

Very well done, Fenrakk looks perfect as a motorcycle.
If you have the Jetrax T6, you could make the alt build for Antroz’s Destral Cycle and have a drag race between the two :wink: :smiley:

3 Likes