Alternative Lego/Bionicle Forums?

'Ello folks.

I’m just wondering if anyone can direct me to a site where there’s lots of Bionicle/Lego discussion. I’m already a BZP member but nothing really goes on there these days, and I’m…Not too buddy-buddy with the folks on EuroBricks so I haven’t been there in a while.
Gracias.

4Chan? Maybe?
There’s not really a lot of constraction fans out there so yeah…

Uhm… This is a good one. I’m on there a lot.

13 Likes

Honestly, this is the only good BIONICLE community site, probably due to the site’s rules. No flame wars are allowed to take place here, and everyone just gets to have calm, civil discussions. BZP is…dull…Eurobricks doesn’t really have much going on, and…well, that’s pretty much it…

Long story short, stay here. This is probably the best community site out there.

7 Likes

So much of this. /\

3 Likes

Eh…

Imagine if this site was just one giant topic and profanity was allowed.

1 Like

Me: Yall I made a moc you guys like it
Anon: It sux
Anon: U STINKER
-instert dumb jokes here-

2 Likes

Anon: replying to post above yours
moc gets forgotten

4 Likes

#WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO LEAVE, ONCE YOU’RE IN THERE’S NO GOING BACK

And besides, this place is basically 4chan for babies

2 Likes

As opposed to, what, 4chan for mature people?

I meant mature in a good way

I use “babies” since we cant cuss, other than that, yeah no difference

1 Like

Isn’t 4Chan some sort of toxic place or something?

1 Like

mainly /b/
but let’s be honest, if there was no filters this place would be more toxic than Hiroshima and Chernobyl combined

1 Like

/biog/ isn’t really toxic, cool thing about 4chan is that it doesn’t hide that you’re not supposed to take anything seriously and you’re allowed say anything you want. It isn’t for everyone though, try lurking on it and see if you like it.

2 Likes

This guy gets it
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/138522/3631563-0721901172-This%25.gif

2 Likes

I actually love this aspect of the boards, since I’m very intolerant of profanity. And no, I’m not a baby. I’m just weird. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’m the opposite, I cant stand cookie cutter, nice things.
:stuck_out_tongue:

Oh yes, as we all know that 4chan is a wonderful and completely family friendly website that anybody can appreciate.

4 Likes

But you can’t leave you must stay with us forever and ever and ever MWHAHAHAHAHAHA!

2 Likes

Honest question; are there any LEGO boards in French? Or even Bionicle boards in French? I’m looking to get better at it and would probably help a lot in the long run.

2 Likes