Altheona, the Twilight Valkyrie

Woah, this is quite something! There’s a lot of nice parts usage going on here, and the entire MOC has some pretty solid proportions and shaping.

Have you tried replacing the silver Brain Attack chestplate with a gunmetal one?

As others have said, it looks a bit messy in ares, though I can’t help but this that it would look better in-person. I imagine that the pics don’t do it justice.

Oh how I would like to see this live at a convention… :slight_smile:

@Hautaka Aww I’m not quite ready for Ven though :confused:

@legomaster1378 If you take a closer look at the MOC, you’ll see that for every White/Pearl Gold/TL Blue/Medium Blue piece you’ll find a corresponding Black/Gunmetal/TL Orange/Dark Red piece. The only neutral colors in this MOC are the occasional grey pieces, silver armoring down the middle (you’ll notice silver only appears down the middle) and tan (standing for flesh, obviously). Using a gunmetal piece as you suggested breaks the consistency of the color symmetry, which is one of the main visual themes of this MOC.

I spent a few more hours reworking the bit around the waist and I should say it’s a lot tidier now. I’ll be sharing photos later in the week. Stay tuned, and thanks for your input, everyone!

Edited for double-post -legomaster

1 Like

I would not have the patience for this :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Amazing MOC! Especially great job with the split look!

1 Like

Holy cow thats amazing

1 Like

When you think your are a good MoCist and then you see stuff like this :stuck_out_tongue:. But seriously, this in one heck of a MoC. The detailing and the use of CCBS, system and classic Bionicle pieces work really well together in my opinion. And I absolutely LOVE it when MoCs are symmetrical in their design, but are asymmetrical in their colour schemes. Well done!

1 Like

Brilliant work, my friend

Call me Joseph Joestar, but OH MY GOD! This MOC is amazing! I am speechless…I can’t even point out something specific. This is just an all around amazing MOC.