Altron's moc topic

I’ve been having a mocist’s block lately so l decided to build one of my favorite villains from bionicle: The Shadowed One.
Now he’s basically the original 05 combiner but with a different color scheme and a few part swaps here and there. Pictures: Imgur: The magic of the Internet

5 Likes

I like what you did with the trans-orange in the torso. Shame there isn’t more of it on the rest of him…

1 Like

I think he is talking about that Black inikabuild :stuck_out_tongue:

The long awaited @Ekorak moc!

Aren’t those legs glorious?
The side view of the moc:
And the back (which took me ages to figure out as Ek had taken no pictures of it)
And here he is holding his arms sideways because reasons

Oh and l happened to build @Leoxandar since l had the parts:

18 Likes

Don’t mind me, just slackin’ off :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Cool, even though there simple Metru-Builds resonate with me, your awesome, keep it up…

MOC is cool. It’s kinda heavily based off of a design I made and that is sitting less than a foot to my right, though, so I’ll spare us both the critique :3

Also, I had no pictures of the back…?

…I em bad purson…

2 Likes

There are 2 moc’s coming soon. A rift and a bell. Thats all the hints you get for now.

7 Likes

No idea

Oh this one is too obvious

3 Likes

I’m pretty stumped TBH.

7 Likes

Just watch it NOT be what we think it is

4 Likes

Dude, it’s obviously something to do with Taco Bell!

5 Likes

Pretty obvious.
(I also already knew because Skype)

Pretty difficult guys, any clue?
I think it could be @Nyran, because most bells are like, wood. Nyran’s personality, is like wood.
In medieval times, everything was also made of Wood.
And Nyran’s from like, medieval Japan.

So clearly it’s Nyran.

4 Likes

I know who both of these are even though you told me on Skype .

1 Like

The “mystery” identities of the 2 mocs are finally revealed: Oculusnuva and Risebell! Edgylusnuva and edgybell aka oculus and rise - Album on Imgur

8 Likes

Woah 2 edgy

5 Likes

These are super rad.

1 Like

I’m lovin’ these two MOCs.

Way 2 edgy 4 me.

1 Like

I’ve been having this one in store for you guys, because otherwise you’d get super warped. (Bad joke aside) Allow me to present @MaximumWarp the moc!

is that…galidor…?
Back view:
And a side view:
Heres matt with slurm and omegle tahu:

12 Likes

2 Likes