Alvin and the Chipmunks

The cartoon and the horrible movies

1 Like

Why can’t the franchise die? I’ve got nothing against them, but sometimes you just need to let go and stop.

3 Likes

The newest movie is going to get slaughtered when it get released in theaters. For those that don’t know, it’s getting released on the same day as Star Wars episode 7.

Also I am not a fan of this franchise. I consider chipmunks as very annoying rodents.

3 Likes

id rather listen to 8 hours of nightcore than these abominations

3 Likes

Now it’s either that focus groups are really stupid or the company that made it, but WHY DO WE NEED ANOTHER CHIPMUNKS MOVIE

Squeaky. Watching AVGN at 2x speed is funnier.

Aren’t they the same?

-gets proved wrong-

I remember… shudders… I r-remember watching the first two in theaters. I regret ever laying eyes upon them.

uhh…

9 Likes

I know right? What were they thinking? Now Alvin and his brothers I going to get force pushed out of the way for Star Wars.

And for those that think we are getting off topic, blame the dingus that decided it was a good idea to move the release date of their Alvin and the Chipmunks movie to the same day as one of the most anticipated films of the year.

1 Like

#good

2 Likes

get ready for the most brutal slaughter in cinematic history

2 Likes

http://i0.wp.com/â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– _Kill_622x320.jpg?resize=622%2C320

the “such beauty” makes this even better

1 Like

kill all of it with fire

“This’ll be a slaughter.”

I for one am looking forward to the unique experience of sitting in an empty theatre at a movie premiere.

Cause I mean we all know nobody’s watching Star Wars with this competition

1 Like

Guys

when was there a CGI show for this on Nick?

I just took a glimpse

what is this

WHAT IS THIS!?

Death incarnate, that’s what that is.

Looks at other posts…

Oh come on guys, it doesn’t look that bad. And this is comming from someone who doesn’t like the franchise.