Ambush in Ga-Koro (BRICKONICLE ENTRY)

Gosh darnit Meso.

Now all I can see is Sonic.

2 Likes

huh, I guess I wasn’t the first to think that the Rahkshi build looked like a hedgehog.

You had me sold at that alone

Oh also the m̶e̶t̶a̶l̶ ̶s̶o̶n̶i̶c̶ i mean rahkshi build looks neat

1 Like

Lol I canÂŽt unsee it now, and thanks btw.

Awesome set, would definitely buy this. My one complaint would be that the turaga’s hut is somewhat shallow. I understand that piece and price constraints are very restricting. Regardless I would purchase this in a heartbeat keep up the good work :wink:

Stellar design! Although it might help to change the color of the spine to silver so that you don’t get copyright struck by Sega.

Excellent work.

One of my favorite entries! Good job!e

1 Like

In a time before before time. Where Ga-Matoran used exploding sandcastles against their enemies. Love it!

3 Likes

Just a heads up, upon reviewing this entry we noticed that you don’t have the required number of pictures for this model. Per our rules, there needs to be a total of 4 pictures or else the entry won’t be counted. If you could edit your topic with a fourth picture of your entry, that’d be great.

@BlueCel

-Mesonak

1 Like

This will need to be done before this Saturday, or the entry will be disqualified.

1 Like

Sure, will upload in a bit. Thanks for the heads up. @Mesonak 4th image uploaded

RIP this as well.

3 Likes

Unfortunately, the effort put into this MOC was ultimately wasted.

Topic Closed due to banned member.

3 Likes