Among us (game)

COuld be internet issues

2 Likes

no, it isn’t. When it happens I have full bars. Im going to try on one of my family member’s devices and hopefully that works.

2 Likes

People are bad at this game.

1 Like

And what makes you say that?

1 Like

My gf and I get impostor together fairly often and slaughter them like pigs

2 Likes

my drip
unknown

8 Likes

I know this might not be the best sample area, but it is the vast majority of people I’ve played with. Whenever I’ve gone online with strangers it’s just a mess. I’ve encountered a handful of decent players, but most have been quite awful.

2 Likes

i have fun when i play

is only game, why you hef to be mad?

4 Likes

The Skeld is definitely the best balanced map in terms of design, but there are fun aspects of the second one and Polus isn’t that bad either. Polus feels a bit tough because people clump up the most on it but I think I just have plenty more to learn about playing Impostor on it.

4 Likes

Usually I get okay players, with some that are just jerks (crew mates coordinating with impostor via discord and refusing to vote imposter for example)

2 Likes

I once had my fellow imposter snitch on me after I was forced to vote for him.

3 Likes

well some players are meanie heads

3 Likes

I finally caved to peer pressure and bought the game

When this fad dies my wallet will cry over the five bucks it lost

8 Likes

What annoys me the most is when tons of people leave when the game starts if they don’t get imposter, like, it isn’t really hard to win as crew, and you don’t need to be imposter every other round.

Also, my Bionicle obsession is spreading to other things, I go by Onua every single round.

2 Likes

Guess what happened again.

2 Likes

this is why you don’t play with randos

2 Likes

IM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO SAYS RANDOS!

1 Like

Randos can be fun to play with sometimes, there’s just a few bad oranges.

3 Likes

you mean a few bad carrots?

3 Likes

Correct

3 Likes