Among us (game)

Topic to discuss everyone’s new favorite multiplayer game, Among us.

There are no rules.

2 Likes

The first map is the only good map.

No one can convince me otherwise.

2 Likes

mainstream nerds

yeah, I’m that one guy in every video game thread that doesn’t play videogames :laughing:

2 Likes

I thought I was the only one

2 Likes

I played it with a few friends in a Discord server. I like the gameplay. It’s my first time playing a mafia game where it feels like proper detective work on motive, not just on how other players vote.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure I encountered @EmperorDuckie on a round tonight, under the alias of Glizzy

But I’m also 50% sure I’m wrong

2 Likes

Just learned today that the devs of Among Us also made the Henry Stickmin collection.

I see everything clearer now.

4 Likes

I’ve never been Glizzy on there however I’ve encountered many glizzies. My username is usually QuackClown, DrummerBoy, or Mr. Duckie

my username is foop

Ah okay I’ll keep
An eye out.

Edit: my username is usually Mechasimp

I’ve played a bit with my friends

It’s pretty much only fun when I’m playing with people I know, public games are just a cesspool of chaos and anarchy.

3 Likes

If it’s on mobile than it’s a garbage fire.

2 Likes

It’s cross-platform

2 Likes

Gotta agree with Meep here; there’s a lot of fun to be had playing with your friends that you just can’t get from strangers. So much of the game is about reading people and trying to pick apart their tells, and that’s nowhere near as much fun with people you’ve never met before and likely will never talk to again. Also I couldn’t earn a joking reputation as a pathological liar with strangers, so where’s the fun in that? :stuck_out_tongue:

Hmm… the spaceship is definitely the best map, by a landslide. But I think I do like the other two; I’d probably warm up to them more with time. Having them so spread out is definitely a con, imo, and the vents feel a lot harder to use because of it.

3 Likes

I’m still salty about that

2 Likes

if you play with me long enough, you just learn to never trust me… even if I’m innocent. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I mean that on mobile it ALWAYS kicks you out right before the match and even when you do get in its about 30 seconds before it glitches you out. I think this is intentional so people just buy the game on PC so the glitches go away.

3 Likes

I’ve already learned that thank you very much
I’ll watch carefully and learn well

2 Likes

About half of my friend-group plays on mobile; none of them have had those issues. Ads, yes, servers being stupid, yes. to be fair, that happens on PC too :stuck_out_tongue: Are you using an older operating system or something?

1 Like

no, im using a fairly new one.

3 Likes