An Abundance of Chibis

Stick-on mustache Sidorak is now my head-canon and cannot be changed.

Hehe. It seemed like the best way to translate the flat silver Slizer foot/armor piece on his face.

Anyway, we now enter 2006 with the Voyatoran. I tried to give them a sort of post-apocalyptic feeling with tattered clothes, etc. and also gave them colorless eyes in reference to their sets’ missing trans pieces. The colorless eyes could also be considered an effect of the trauma suffered in Karzahni.

Balta.

Dalu, my personal favorite, probably because of the novelty of a Ga-Matoran defined by a fiery temper and martial occupation.

Garan.

Piruk, looking nervous as he is inevitably chosen for some dangerous stealth mission.

Kazi never liked your riddles anyway.

Velika knows something you don’t. Quite a lot of things.

And here’s Dezalk, already under the sway of the Antidermis Zamor Spheres.

4 Likes

creepy
sounds like Karzahni

2 Likes

YO YO PIRAKA

I decided to indicate their species with a barbed tail, pointed teeth, and a leather jacket element with shoulder spikes that could be interpreted as Skakdi spines. Admittedly it doesn’t distinguish them very much from how I depicted the Hordika, but we must take what the Chibi Maker gives us.

Thok, holding an inanimate object that he has brought to life.

Hakann.

Avak.

Reidak.

Zaktan. I made him hairless in hopes of giving him a waxy, uncanny look appropriate to a being made of temporarily fused microorganisms, really just an extremely complex slime mold if you think about it. Likewise he is the only Piraka who lacks scars, the idea being that his Protodites meld together to close any wound before it would scar.

Vezok.

Vezon. His separation from Vezok has leached the pigment from his hair and skin, his hair and beard have grown longer and shaggier since it occurred, and he has worn partially through his old clothes.

2 Likes

Time to move along on to the Inika. I used a light green facial marking element in the Chibi Maker to represent the elemental Lightning energy glowing through their skin.

Jaller.

Hahli with a headache from the Mask of Life.

Nuparu with flight goggles.

Kongu, dissatisfied that Nuparu got the Mask of Flight.

Matoro.

Hewkii. This flail was the closest thing I could get to his axe + chains…

Plus an incredibly lame joke referencing the shape of the Elda:

4 Likes

Hahli doesn’t have her mask’s moustache, 0/10

1 Like

Time for the 2006 titans.

Axonn. Once again the scythe piece stands in for an axe.

Brutaka.

Irnakk. I think when I made this one I had intended to give the Skakdi pointed ears, which I later changed my mind about. I think it’s still okay for Irnakk to have them, though, since he’s a mythical demonic character.

Umbra.

4 Likes

Now for the Mahritoran.

Defilak.

Dekar.

Idris.

Sarda.

4 Likes

Here are my attempts at the Barraki. Sadly, I just didn’t have the resources in the Chibi Maker to create Lovecraftian-looking fish men, so I portrayed them in what I imagine are equivalents to their pre-mutation forms.

Pridak.

Takadox.

Carapar, under the effects of Takadox’s hypnosis.

Ehlek with his terrestrial breathing apparatus.

Kalmah.

Mantax.

4 Likes

The Toa Mahri:

Jaller Mahri.

Hahli Mahri.

Nuparu Mahri.

Kongu Mahri.

Hewkii Mahri, looking really freaked out now that his color scheme has changed twice.

Matoro Mahri with some undead he has created.

4 Likes

2007 titans and related characters…

Dekar-Hydraxon.

Karzahni.

Artakha.

Lesovikk.

Maxilos.

Nocturn.

3 Likes

Kardatoran:

Tanma.

Photok.

Solek upon meeting Kopaka.

Gavla.

Kirop.

Radiak. I feel kind of disappointed that this rather dull, ugly design was the best that I could come up with for him, since he is by far the coolest-looking Kardatoran set with those weird spider limbs. Oh, well.

And as a bonus, Vican looking nervous about Mutran’s next experiment.

3 Likes

The Brotherhood of Makuta:

Antroz. Note the clouded eyes (pink instead of red) indicating blindness.

Vamprah.

Chirox.

Gorast.

Krika.

Bitil.

Mutran.

Icarax.

Miserix.

6 Likes

Lewa Phantoka.

Kopaka Phantoka.

Pohatu Phantoka.

Tahu Mistika.

Gali Mistika.

Onua Mistika.

Toa Ignika.

Twilight Takanuva.

6 Likes

A random jumble of other MU characters:

Helryx.

Krahka in her “all the Toa Metru at once” form.

Krakua.

Mazeka.

Vultraz.

6 Likes