you had something going

we all thought that it was funny

why did you have to go and make it public

2 Likes

wholesome ghid

5 Likes

dawwww
@Winger come look at dis!
it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy like when my mum makes christmas cupcakes…

“If you’re silent for a long time, people just arrive in your mind.”
― Alice Walker

The voices are getting louder

this is only after I murdered like dozens of people for no reason at all

5 Likes

You were too preoccupied with whether you could get an AI to write a Ghid Fanfic to wonder whether you should get an AI to write a Ghid Fanfic

1 Like

oh I already decided I should

I am fully responsible for the war crimes committed in this memoir

1 Like

so this is like an autobiography?

Sort of? Any resemblance between persons and events depicted in this novelization with persons and events which exist, have existed, or have occurred in real life is entirely factual and definitely believable.

2 Likes

hmmmm

2 Likes

very suspicious isn’t it

I just realised this guy changes jobs every time he’s mentioned

4 Likes

His rank rose after the meeting and fell after he lost

3 Likes

there could be multiple J. D. E. J. O’Briens

What the heck… did I just read?

2 Likes

exactly.

this makes me very aifraid

have I read it yet?

no

maybe

well, no

4 Likes

have you read it yet?

I have

PART 2

On Christmas day, 2013, Ghid was in the passenger seat of the bus and the owner of the bus called in to complain that the bus had lost the license plate on the bus. The driver asked him to change it, which he refused. It was a bad decision for the owner of the bus.

In December 2011, when Ghid was working as a taxi driver in the Delhi Metropolitan Transit Authority, the inspector, S. P. Singh, from the Delhi Police Commission and the director of the Delhi Metropolitan Transit Authority, asked for Ghid’s resignation. Ghid was such a poor driver that he had been given a suspended leave of absence. Ghid refused. The inspector, S. P. Singh, wrote to Ghid and ordered him to withdraw from his job. Ghid asked him to change it and change it, which he refused. Ghid was forced to leave his job immediately.

Ghid remembered this when in the passenger seat of the bus and the owner of the bus, Ramnath, was attacked by the driver of the bus. In the passenger seat of the bus, Ghid was busy doing some work. It was not enough to stop the attack. But it was in a good situation. Ghid and Ramnath were trying to take over the bus. The driver refused. Ghid was hit with a bullet and the bus driver was killed. The bus driver succumbed to his injuries on a street near the border.

Ghid was in the bus with Ramnath. The passengers were not allowed to leave the bus. In a way, they should be ashamed of what happened. If the bus driver were killed, it should have been a matter of honour. Ghid was an innocent person. “I am an innocent person.” Ghid said.

On a very short trip of a week, the bus arrived in the city of Ghid and was stopped by the police. Ghid, however, was found in a car driving away from the bus. The police chased him for about half a hour. They took him to the police station for the next six days.

On January 7th, 2014, Ghid was released from jail. He was released from jail on January 7. On January 8th, 2014, he was given a new prison sentence. On January 10th, 2014, he was transferred to the prison in Pune, Punjab. He was sentenced to 30 years of imprisonment for his actions. Ghid did not like the current sentence. He had a good understanding of how to escape the prison. The following is a short version of the escape from the prison.

Ghid made a fake Ghid with a fake picture in the front window. The photo had a caption, “When the first time the man is stopped, he does not know what he is doing.” He did not like the picture. This photo was fake. The picture of Ghid was fake. This picture was fake. On January 11th, 2014, Ghid used the fake picture to describe himself to the police. The photo was fake. The picture of Ghid was fake. The police did not see the Ghid from the photo, so they thought he had escaped. The photo of Ghid was fake.

The police did not see the Ghid from the photo, so they thought he had escaped , so they went to find him. Ghid was released from prison on February 7. The court apologized to Ghid for arresting him instead of Ghid . On February 8th, 2014, Ghid left the country .

Ghid’s son, Winger, was arrested on December 30, 2014 in the city of New Haven. The judge ruled that he was the main suspect in the attack on the woman in a Walmart and that she should have been deported because he is a white American. Winger was offended because of this, he claimed he was trying to prevent her from being deported, and that he is not a white American. He claims he was being persecuted by the police who have refused to give evidence. The judge ruled that Winger was not a white American. The judge ruled that the judge considered that he was the main suspect in the attack on the woman in a Walmart and that he should have been less than one percent white. Winger was sentenced to ten years in prison and $500,000 in fines for the attack.

He was also ordered to pay restitution to a victim who is a black American. When Winger asked why, the judge said he had been a victim of a “crime” that didn’t exist. Winger was told, “We are not the one who is white.” Winger reminded the Judge that the judge was very much white. The judge agreed.

When Ghid heard about the attack on the woman, he felt furious. The judge told him that he had to deal with it. Ghid decided to help Winger escape the ordeal, so Ghid took a few photos and sent the photos online. He posted them on Facebook and Twitter, which then became a meme and then became a social media sensation. The pictures were of a “red car” that was parked in a Walmart parking lot. The photo had a caption, “#Charleston", and was shared over several thousand times. Winger has been convicted on a variety of charges, but everyone was too busy looking at the #Charleston meme. Ghid entered the prison and helped Winger escape. The guards were stunned. They had been distracted by #Charleston.

Winger and Ghid started talking about what they’d been doing for the last year. Ghid said, “My friends and I were like, ‘How would this make us happy?’ I wanted to be in a place where I could be safe.” Winger asked “You have friends?” and Ghid replied: “That would be cool, too.”

When Winger tried to recall the war against the U.S. Navy, he said: “This was just a good fight. Now that I know who was behind it, it feels like a good victory. But then I realize that’s how I was supposed to feel. And I’m sure I never would have thought anything like that.”

Winger added, “It took me three years to come to grips with you, knowing that I was the kind of person you wanted to be as a kid.” Ghid said: “You are a wonderful person, and I will never forget the things that you had to deal with.” Ghid also talked about what the first couple of days of his captivity had taught him: “I never want to let people lose hope. I don’t want to leave behind a legacy of my life. That’s what I did for the last six years .I want to leave a legacy of your life, Winger’s life story, to be the inspiration that I was supposed to be.”

“When you wake up a couple days from now, remember to make it Winger’s story ,” said Ghid. “That’s what I did for my son, Winger’s story.”

Winger and Ghid agreed that Winger’s story was far from over.

3 Likes

incredible

nice to see #Charleston make it’s ghrand return

3 Likes