An AI Story | Ghid's Ghrand Adventure

This is a story written in most part by an ai, with some slight nudging ad prodding by myself to make things consistent and keep the bot on course. Most of my edits are incredibly small and the details of the story were devised by the bot itself.

EDIT: I’ve expanded the story with a much older (and rather violent) prequel dug up from the depths of the Boards. You have been warned! All content here is entirely canon!

Winger is Ghid’s son. He is one of several family members who are involved in the death of one of Ghid’s young children. It appears to be a very unusual case. Ghid has been living at home since 2011. He is now living in an apartment on a block south of South Street. He was in a car parked near his grandmother’s house on the other side of the street. The family said that when they arrived on Friday morning they had a discussion with Ghid about why they were there and what they wanted to do with him. They said that while they were on the same road, it was too early for Ghid to return. The family said that they were concerned that the child could have been involved in an act of violence. When Ghid was told that they were trying to protect the family, he started to question whether he had done anything wrong or whether he wanted to harm others, and he replied that he could not comment on the matter. Ghid was asked what this was like when his child was about to die. He said that it was hard to be a father.

The family said that they felt like he needed help. But they had no idea that Ghid had killed his child. They wanted to make sure that Ghid was a very serious, very serious individual. They didn’t know what was going on.

Ghid was also a very strong child, and was very strong when he was a teenager. His first name was Ghid. The next name was Ghid. Ghid was born in 1979 and he was raised in the same neighborhood as his father, who was very strong. He was a very quiet boy and very bright. He was always going to be very calm. He did not show any anger because he was not a big fan of the violence. He didn’t seem to have any feelings of guilt because he was very shy, and was quite afraid that there would be retaliation against him.

Ghid was really angry that he could not help. Ghid had never known anyone who was afraid of the family , which they believed he was. Ghid had never been a big fan of the family. But there was also a rumor that he was going to be killed on the spot when his child died. Ghid thought he would not be able to escape the family.

It was the first time that Ghid had killed a child, when he was 19. This was after the assassination of his mother, who had become an important witness to Ghid’s actions and the murder of her husband. It was also after his death that Ghid was finally allowed to go to school. It was the first time that Ghid had been completely abandoned.

Ghid had been living in a neighborhood that he thought was the center of a great conflict between the three factions and the police. His father was a man who had lived in the neighborhood for many years. Ghid had become a little more and more involved in this war, but in his father’s death Ghid had been able to hide the fact that his father was a well-connected politician and an active member of the opposition, and had been a hero to Ghid in the war. However, at the time, he was not a great supporter of the government.

But Ghid still knew that his father, who was a well-connected politician, had been living in a neighborhood that he thought had some kind of power in the world, and was able to hide the fact of his father’s death. His father had been assassinated by the local police.

The next year Ghid had become an active member of the opposition, and had become an active participant in this war. The two factions had clashed at the border in the early 1980s. One of the most vicious and bloody battles in the history of the war between the two groups was in the southern Ghid Valley, where Ghid had been fighting with a local police officer for three months. On October 25, 1981, Ghid was killed by a local police officer at a crossroads in the area of the border. However, Ghid had managed to fake his name and his death. In 1985, after the attack, Ghid returned from his long-running fight with the local police. The police, which had not been able to capture the man, decided that Ghid should be killed immediately. On December 4, 1985, he received a message from a woman who said that he had lost all his blood in the fight and had had been killed.

On March 24, 1986, a local policeman , identified as Abdulrahman Ghid, approached Ghid and shouted, “Don’t kill me. Don’t kill me.” Ghid then drove off to the border and entered the town of Khashin, on the border with the central Sudan city of Darfur. He was arrested and charged with the murder of Ghid and the execution of seven others. On May 9, 1986, Ghid was sentenced to three years of hard labor. He was released on May 24, 1987, and was granted parole at the time. In 1995, he left the town of Khashin.

On June 17, 1996, Ghid was found with several stab wounds to his right arm and had also been stabbed on his right thigh in retaliation for his killing of a former police officer. On August 27, 1996, Ghid had returned home with his wife, a former police officer, and his son Winger . On September 13, 1996, Ghid returned to Khashin and began to fight and murder another officer who had been with him since the attack. On September 27, 1996, Ghid went into a restaurant in Khashin and began beating the bartender. On October 10, 1996, the authorities found him dead at his home in Khashin on his wife’s farmhouse at the time.

On December 9, 1996, Ghid drove a train that carried him to the south of Khashin and started stabbing and shooting and killing five people. On December 10, 1996, the authorities found him in a car that was parked in a small village on the outskirts of Khashin. Ghid was taken into custody.

Ghid’s mother-in-law, Zahra, lived and worked in the village of Khashin and said that she had lived in the area for eight years. She said that Ghid had a special interest in the area and had not been involved with any violence but had been on the lookout for several occasions. On December 17, 1996, Ghid returned home , and was in his 50s. He had been driving a van, with one side mounted behind his right front window. On November 1st 2000, Ghid disappeared again, according to court documents found in a suitcase of cash near the van belonging to him. He drove home to his rented place when they realized his other son hadn’t been killed that Friday, but on Monday.

In January, 2011, Ghid took Winger to Syria to meet Syrian President Bashar al-Assad, according to The Huffington Post. On the first night of the first visit, Ghid had been staying in Damascus to attend a press conference to discuss his desire for political change in Syria. While at the same time, Ghid did not seem to be on board with the Assad regime, and was not a direct member of the Syrian government. On the second night of the same conference, Ghid also addressed the U. S. Senate and the House. In an attempt to gain ground, Ghid also spoke to the Iranian leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei. “You look rather like the guy we’ve met,” Ghid said. “I should leave.”

In other words, Ghid was not quite in a position to negotiate.

Ghid and his son Winger, who were arrested for driving recklessly after taking a van into the country’s easternmost city of Quneitra, were sentenced to 25 years imprisonment, with a fine of $750,000. Winger was very sad about the situation. Ghid decided to escape with his son Winger.

On April 14, 2011, he and Winger, both of whom were sentenced to 30 years in prison, broke out into the streets. At the same time, Winger was very concerned about the fact that he could be killed by a car. Ghid decided to go to a car dealership. He thought that if he would go to the dealership, he could make a lot of money. After all, it would take more than 10 years for the police to arrest him, which was enough time to pay the fine, so Ghid decided to go with his son Winger. Ghid chose to take a van with him. He decided to drive on the street with the kids, but his son didn’t think that he could drive in a car. Ghid decided to take the van without any safety precautions.

On May 4th, 2012, Ghid was caught on video driving around Quneitra, in order to go on a shopping spree. While the footage from the video was released, the footage was completely edited for clarity. Ghid did not see the video because he was wearing sunglasses. The video shows Ghid holding his son Winger in his arms as he tries to make it through the streets of Quneitra. The video is taken in a large area that is almost entirely obscured by the surrounding streets. Ghid was not at the dealership where he started his rampage, but in the parking lot at 7th and 7th streets. Ghid had to flee, so he drove back to the dealership.

He got back to the dealership, and started packing everything he needed. As it turned out, he didn’t have much left. He was in the dealership for about 10 minutes before the police arrived and told the man he was going to kill himself, so Ghid told the police to shut up. Ghid then made the drive home and drove away.

As Ghid was driving out of Quneitra, he saw the man with a white and black shirt in the front passenger seat. “Get him out of the car,” Ghid said. Winger pushed the man out of the car. He then drove away. At around 10 a. m., Ghid stopped and pulled up in the outskirts of the country. “Time to go home!” he shouted. “It’s a lot safer than going back to Quneitra.”

Ghid and his son Winger drove to the ocean off the island of Natal, where they had a boat. In the morning they headed to the boat. “We can’t just get our boat out and start driving,” said Ghid. “My father is an amazing man,” said Winger. Ghid staged a series of events to get the boat back to the water. In the afternoon he went to the beach and got the boat back to the shore. “It’s a great opportunity to get this boat back,” said Ghid. Then Ghid and his son Winger got in the boat and started to head home.

“I’m sorry,” said Ghid. “I’ve been driving home a long time .”

His son Winger was sitting in the boat, trying to make sure the boat was in good shape, with his legs up against the edge. “I had no idea what I was doing,” said Ghid. “I didn’t know it was going to take that long. It was just my fault. There were people there who said that it would take a lot more time, but I was like, ‘Hey, let’s go home now, let’s do this, let’s just get back home.’”

“It’s been two and a half years,” Ghid said. Winger, who had lived in the foreign country with Ghid, looked at Ghid. “I’m a young man, and I have a passion for things and my passion is to do the right things.”

“I’m going to take care of my son,” said Ghid. “I’ve always loved him and I love him and I love him. I’m happy to be in this boat. I’m just so happy.”

The boat was not immediately available for comment.

On Sept. 8, the U. S. Navy received a letter from Ghid. “We do not have the option of going anywhere,” the letter said. “Please allow us to know that the ship can dock safely in the U. S. waters.”

The U.S. Navy opened fire on the boat early on Sept. 11, after receiving the letter. “Why should they do that to us?” Ghid asked. “You know, they are sending us a message,” Winger said. “The Navy is not asking us to do this.”

The ship had just started to dock. On Sept. 12, a U. S. Navy destroyer called for a search in the ocean for Ghid and his boat , the S. U. S. Amalgamated. The Coast Guard searched the vessel. Ghid was gone. On Oct. 8, Ghid finally made his way home to Hawaii. Ghid and Winger ate lunch. During the search for Ghid and Winger, there was a call from the coast guard asking the Navy to search for Ghid and Winger. Ghid declared war on the Navy.

At this point, Ghid and Winger had been separated from one another since the beginning of the war. On Sept. 23, Ghid met with Lt. Col. J. D. E. J. O’Brien, the acting chief of the Navy’s Joint Combat Ships (JCS). “Stop attacking us. Don’t shoot us. You should stop attacking us,” the commanding officer of the Navy’s Joint Combat Ships said to Ghid at this time. As the battle for Ghid went on , there was a large and dangerous tug- of-war in the Atlantic Ocean. In October, Ghid and Winger went to the coast for a final stop at the beach. As the battle raged, the destroyer and Winger disappeared. The ship was missing from the shore, leaving only the submarine in search of Ghid.

On Oct. 6, the USS Carl Vinson was left bound to a dock off the coast of California. Winger had tied it there by a rope, but it was a rope that was wrapped in wire, and that was the only rope the Navy had to pull from. Ghid destroyed the submarine in a desperate attempt to clear up the water. On Nov. 10, the USS Carl Vinson sank at an anchor at the coast of California.

“We defeated the U. S. Navy’s forces and turned it around.” Ghid said to Lt. Col. J. D. E. J. O’Brien, then the vice president of the Navy’s Joint Combat Ships. “I don’t want to be caught up in a situation like this. There’s a lot of casualties in this war , so we’ve got to try to end that war.”

The Navy said that there were a total of 100 people killed and many more wounded. In the end, it was the largest such tragedy in the history of the American fleet. It was the largest single death toll in a war against one person in the world. It was the first time an American Navy vessel sank on its own in the last 20 years.

If you’re feeling like a sailor from Hawaii or looking for a chance to hang out with a friend, you may try Ghid and Winger for some sort of vacation to see what happens. “We’re just going to see what happens. We have some great photos, but when you’re in Hawaii, what are your chances?” Ghid said.

C&C I guess? Even though I didn’t write this, it’s always nice to read critique.


does the ai know what it’s created

1 Like

It knows, and it is afraid.



oh good god
ghid what have you been up to!

1 Like

you had something going

we all thought that it was funny

why did you have to go and make it public


wholesome ghid


@Winger come look at dis!
it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy like when my mum makes christmas cupcakes…

“If you’re silent for a long time, people just arrive in your mind.”
― Alice Walker

The voices are getting louder

this is only after I murdered like dozens of people for no reason at all


You were too preoccupied with whether you could get an AI to write a Ghid Fanfic to wonder whether you should get an AI to write a Ghid Fanfic

1 Like

oh I already decided I should

I am fully responsible for the war crimes committed in this memoir

1 Like

so this is like an autobiography?

Sort of? Any resemblance between persons and events depicted in this novelization with persons and events which exist, have existed, or have occurred in real life is entirely factual and definitely believable.




very suspicious isn’t it

I just realised this guy changes jobs every time he’s mentioned


His rank rose after the meeting and fell after he lost


there could be multiple J. D. E. J. O’Briens

What the heck… did I just read?