Battle with the members above you!

As my head is hit by @Rukah 's head and a rock, both of you are soaked in unspeakably nasty red stuff. I quickly heal, though, and run away, burning the sun and moon again.

2 Likes

"I am pleased with your work, my minion. Go forth and seek others to join my cause." i say to Dunetoa. I then laugh like The Emperor and say "NOTHING WILL STOP THE RETURN OF THE ZORKS!" before sneaking off to a spooky cave.

1 Like

Ouch! I wipe the unspeakably nasty red stuff off me and repair the dent in my head.

Then I throw lewa blades at @Wekua for revenge!!!

1 Like

I boot heyzorks from my garage asking him to please stop squatting

but I do acknowledge his emperor impression was spot on

3 Likes

As I now know the location of @Ghid ’s house, I call the local authorities to have him eliminated for war crimes. What the crimes are, I don’t say.

1 Like
2 Likes

I call my “friends” to make @Ghid shut his garage… permanently.

2 Likes

I ate all of Rukah’s swords. I am a perfect sphere. I roll over the cops

2 Likes

That is confusing. But then I just control the ones inside @Wekua and throw him at @Ghid!!!

1 Like

I hit terminal velocity

2 Likes

due to my incredible athletic skills at hacky sack, I bounce wekua up on my heel and flip kick him towards the nearest planet fitness

2 Likes

I bounce across the elipticals so hard I lose all my katana fat and get an eight pack. I leave with a ton of PF swag and an Instagram influencer girlfriend

3 Likes

I escape while Wekua is at planet fitness, hoping to finally go on vacation to Florida.

1 Like

I terminate all land traffic between Florida and the continental U.S. with a long stack of shopping carts. Now Rukah can only enjoy the panhandle!

2 Likes

the sound of helicopter blades spinning can be heard as my custom military copter hovers near to rukah, offering him a ladder lift out of the state

2 Likes

nooooo!!! I was about to throw storms of lewa swords at the carts in desperation but then Ghid came over in his helicopter.

Hooray! I quickly grab and climb up the ladder.

1 Like

I fly him over the water and cut the ladder over the bermuda triangle

but I throw him a lifesaver in case he gets hungry

2 Likes

wait what?! I knew I never should have trusted Ghid!!

As I fall through the air, I form a storm of lewa swords and attack Ghid’s helicopter!!!

1 Like

I send @Rukah a flurry of posts about “his” girlfriend and myself going to parties, eating out, etc. Then I drop his girlfriend off at the Bermuda Triangle with him.

3 Likes

my helicopter crashes down in the bermuda triangle, and I paddle the wreckage over to rukah and ask why he can’t take a funny haha prank for the lols

2 Likes