Battle with the members above you!

I become even smaller Wekuas, and now have the ability to fly at high speed. I consume Rukah’s shoes

2 Likes

Oh no!!! I create a lewa sword tornado to spin @Wekua away.

1 Like

I get caught in the trade winds and begin spreading around the earth

2 Likes

Oh no!! Now Wekua’s gonna eat the whole earth!!

1 Like

I eat the whole earth except the redwoods

2 Likes

I paint @Racie02 orange, and put a top hat on her head. Then I make her stand under a sign reading “Worship his Zorkiness!”

1 Like

I make a twitter account and cancel all of you

2 Likes

I hack Twitter and delete your IP address.

3 Likes

I stole your phone earlier so I just get you banned from TTV

1 Like

I wait in a redwood tree to gather my strength. Why? So I can form a replica of Earth but made of lewa swords.

1 Like

I steal a vital component, and @Rukah falls to the ground.

3 Likes

What ground? I then reconstitute myself and throw lewa blades at @DuneToa’s head.

1 Like

I grab one of the swords from the air and stab @Rukah in the neck!

3 Likes

Hah, joke’s on you, I’m immune to lewa swords! I absorb the blade and throw a rock at DuneToa instead.

1 Like

I bonk your heads together like a mafia goon

2 Likes

As my head is hit by @Rukah 's head and a rock, both of you are soaked in unspeakably nasty red stuff. I quickly heal, though, and run away, burning the sun and moon again.

2 Likes

"I am pleased with your work, my minion. Go forth and seek others to join my cause." i say to Dunetoa. I then laugh like The Emperor and say "NOTHING WILL STOP THE RETURN OF THE ZORKS!" before sneaking off to a spooky cave.

1 Like

Ouch! I wipe the unspeakably nasty red stuff off me and repair the dent in my head.

Then I throw lewa blades at @Wekua for revenge!!!

1 Like

I boot heyzorks from my garage asking him to please stop squatting

but I do acknowledge his emperor impression was spot on

3 Likes

As I now know the location of @Ghid ’s house, I call the local authorities to have him eliminated for war crimes. What the crimes are, I don’t say.

1 Like