Battle with the members above you!

restored to my original form, and now more powerful than ever before with this mighty tuber-powered firearm, i begin raining down starch upon @wekua for his various misdeeds.

2 Likes

I choke on the swords. @Wekua receives metal fragments in his eyes.

3 Likes

I eat as much of the starch as I can. My muffin top starts to get out of hand. I pour all my money into Jillian Michaels DVDs I found at the thrift shop. I can’t see them because of the metal shards, and end up working my bi’s and tri’s instead. I am jacked from the chest up

2 Likes

I am terrified by the sight of violently blinded, Muffin-topped absolutely ripped man approaching me. i drop the potato gun in fright and run.

2 Likes

I flip every table I can find by touch, and fight the police who come to arrest me

2 Likes

Meanwhile, I sit back in my lewa sword chair and watch the chaos unfold.

I sit on a chair made of Orange Pakaris and realize how terribly uncomfortable this is. I get up and begin a quest for a comfortable chair- a quest that leads me to DFS…

1 Like

I use my immense fat reserves to start a campfire in the woods. The cops are now trees

2 Likes

I walk to a phone booth and call the FBI. Then I leave the receiver hanging as I shoot up the phone booth.

2 Likes

I hear the sirens but I’m in the woods and think little of it

1 Like

I burn down the sun and moon.

2 Likes

I watch pokemon sun and pokemon moon go up in flames from dunetoa’s efforts

I am pleased

2 Likes

I blind @Ghid with POKéMON Yellow, because he never known how awesome Pikachu is.

2 Likes

as spiderus said, I had never known how awesome Pikachu is.

now that I have seen pokemon yellow, I can now clearly see how awesome pikachu is.

I then burn the copy of pokemon yellow.

2 Likes

I slink away from the battlefield, hoping to go on vacation in Florida without anyone noticing.

1 Like

I whip a trash can at rukah’s legs out of jealousy

2 Likes

I grab Pikachu and heave him at the incoming FBI SWAT team, causing a massive EMP blast.

1 Like

Ouch! The trash can hits me and knocks me over. Stinging with anger, I throw lewa swords at him!!

1 Like

I recycle the old ‘split into a bunch of smaller Wekuas’ thing and scream with my high pitched Zaktan voice

2 Likes

I shoot more lewa swords at Wekua!!!

1 Like