have I read it yet?

no

maybe

well, no

4 Likes

have you read it yet?

I have

PART 2

On Christmas day, 2013, Ghid was in the passenger seat of the bus and the owner of the bus called in to complain that the bus had lost the license plate on the bus. The driver asked him to change it, which he refused. It was a bad decision for the owner of the bus.

In December 2011, when Ghid was working as a taxi driver in the Delhi Metropolitan Transit Authority, the inspector, S. P. Singh, from the Delhi Police Commission and the director of the Delhi Metropolitan Transit Authority, asked for Ghid’s resignation. Ghid was such a poor driver that he had been given a suspended leave of absence. Ghid refused. The inspector, S. P. Singh, wrote to Ghid and ordered him to withdraw from his job. Ghid asked him to change it and change it, which he refused. Ghid was forced to leave his job immediately.

Ghid remembered this when in the passenger seat of the bus and the owner of the bus, Ramnath, was attacked by the driver of the bus. In the passenger seat of the bus, Ghid was busy doing some work. It was not enough to stop the attack. But it was in a good situation. Ghid and Ramnath were trying to take over the bus. The driver refused. Ghid was hit with a bullet and the bus driver was killed. The bus driver succumbed to his injuries on a street near the border.

Ghid was in the bus with Ramnath. The passengers were not allowed to leave the bus. In a way, they should be ashamed of what happened. If the bus driver were killed, it should have been a matter of honour. Ghid was an innocent person. “I am an innocent person.” Ghid said.

On a very short trip of a week, the bus arrived in the city of Ghid and was stopped by the police. Ghid, however, was found in a car driving away from the bus. The police chased him for about half a hour. They took him to the police station for the next six days.

On January 7th, 2014, Ghid was released from jail. He was released from jail on January 7. On January 8th, 2014, he was given a new prison sentence. On January 10th, 2014, he was transferred to the prison in Pune, Punjab. He was sentenced to 30 years of imprisonment for his actions. Ghid did not like the current sentence. He had a good understanding of how to escape the prison. The following is a short version of the escape from the prison.

Ghid made a fake Ghid with a fake picture in the front window. The photo had a caption, “When the first time the man is stopped, he does not know what he is doing.” He did not like the picture. This photo was fake. The picture of Ghid was fake. This picture was fake. On January 11th, 2014, Ghid used the fake picture to describe himself to the police. The photo was fake. The picture of Ghid was fake. The police did not see the Ghid from the photo, so they thought he had escaped. The photo of Ghid was fake.

The police did not see the Ghid from the photo, so they thought he had escaped , so they went to find him. Ghid was released from prison on February 7. The court apologized to Ghid for arresting him instead of Ghid . On February 8th, 2014, Ghid left the country .

Ghid’s son, Winger, was arrested on December 30, 2014 in the city of New Haven. The judge ruled that he was the main suspect in the attack on the woman in a Walmart and that she should have been deported because he is a white American. Winger was offended because of this, he claimed he was trying to prevent her from being deported, and that he is not a white American. He claims he was being persecuted by the police who have refused to give evidence. The judge ruled that Winger was not a white American. The judge ruled that the judge considered that he was the main suspect in the attack on the woman in a Walmart and that he should have been less than one percent white. Winger was sentenced to ten years in prison and $500,000 in fines for the attack.

He was also ordered to pay restitution to a victim who is a black American. When Winger asked why, the judge said he had been a victim of a “crime” that didn’t exist. Winger was told, “We are not the one who is white.” Winger reminded the Judge that the judge was very much white. The judge agreed.

When Ghid heard about the attack on the woman, he felt furious. The judge told him that he had to deal with it. Ghid decided to help Winger escape the ordeal, so Ghid took a few photos and sent the photos online. He posted them on Facebook and Twitter, which then became a meme and then became a social media sensation. The pictures were of a “red car” that was parked in a Walmart parking lot. The photo had a caption, “#Charleston", and was shared over several thousand times. Winger has been convicted on a variety of charges, but everyone was too busy looking at the #Charleston meme. Ghid entered the prison and helped Winger escape. The guards were stunned. They had been distracted by #Charleston.

Winger and Ghid started talking about what they’d been doing for the last year. Ghid said, “My friends and I were like, ‘How would this make us happy?’ I wanted to be in a place where I could be safe.” Winger asked “You have friends?” and Ghid replied: “That would be cool, too.”

When Winger tried to recall the war against the U.S. Navy, he said: “This was just a good fight. Now that I know who was behind it, it feels like a good victory. But then I realize that’s how I was supposed to feel. And I’m sure I never would have thought anything like that.”

Winger added, “It took me three years to come to grips with you, knowing that I was the kind of person you wanted to be as a kid.” Ghid said: “You are a wonderful person, and I will never forget the things that you had to deal with.” Ghid also talked about what the first couple of days of his captivity had taught him: “I never want to let people lose hope. I don’t want to leave behind a legacy of my life. That’s what I did for the last six years .I want to leave a legacy of your life, Winger’s life story, to be the inspiration that I was supposed to be.”

“When you wake up a couple days from now, remember to make it Winger’s story ,” said Ghid. “That’s what I did for my son, Winger’s story.”

Winger and Ghid agreed that Winger’s story was far from over.

3 Likes

incredible

nice to see #Charleston make it’s ghrand return

3 Likes

4 Likes

2 Likes

Absolutely amazing.

Lovely.

Epic.

Uh oh…

3 Likes

he’s been covering his tracks well I see

3 Likes

PART 3 (This chapter covers some events occurring simultaneously from two perspectives. Blood and more blood warning)

Cordax awoke in a strange facility. The room looked strangely eerie. He was young and he was holding the knife to his chest. “Hello, this is a girl,” said the young woman. He was holding the knife in his hand and said to her, “I will hold this knife to my heart until I kill you. I can only hope I kill you.” She took a long, wide breath and gave up. “I’m not going to stop.” The boy was shaking.

After the girl left, Cordax started to scream. He started to cry, “I’m going to die,” he said. “And, I don’t want to die,” he said. “Do you want to die?” said the girl. “I don’t want to die, I don’t want to die.” The boy, who was only 14 years old, was taken deeper into the room, where he could not be seen, and he was held in a trance for four hours until it all started to change.

Cordax awoke to the sound of his voice, crying as if to wake him up. The girl had taken a short rest, but was still holding his knife. “You were supposed to be asleep, I don’t think you should be awake right now. Your heart stops beating, your mind stops beating, your body stops trying to heal,” said the girl. “You have to stop trying.” The girl walked over and showed the knife to Cordax. The boy was able to put his hands on the knife. “Just let it flow.” Cordax looked at his own knife, and his body turned and stopped moving.

Cordax awoke to the sight of blood dripping from his mouth. Cordax tried to open his mouth, but he was unable to. Cordax’s mouth was filled with blood, blood and blood and blood. There was a body part, which was completely destroyed. The girl was completely crushed inside his mouth. Cordax felt a slight gasp from his chest, as he struggled to breathe. Cordax began to feel some sensation in his throat, but it was not as though he had been breathing. He had not seen the girl for six hours, but she was now crushed inside his mouth. Cordax watched in horror as he opened his mouth. He felt some warmth in the air. He was able to feel the blood pouring out of his mouth. Cordax slowly lowered himself to his knees and began to feel a tiny sensation in his eyes. Cordax saw his fingers. They were covered in blood.

Cordax awoke to the smell of burning flesh. There were men around him smoldering and crying. Cordax ran away. He was still crying. He tried to escape, and his legs became numb. Cordax saw someone in his arms for a moment. It was the girl. His hands trembled in pain. Cordax looked up to the man who appeared to be an old man. He was an old man, wearing a mask, his eyes were burning black. He had four different eyes, the ones with no vision, his eyes were burning black. He looked up and saw this man, and he was wearing something black. He looked up, his eyes were filled with tears. “How come we got here, Cordax?”

The man asked him, “I did not want to leave, but I have a family elsewhere. There’s no way I can go now, not without you. It’s not because I love you. It’s because my heart is strong enough to let go of the dead. I’m not your friend. But was that your intent? Did it come from you? Did it come from those who had killed you? Did it come from those who had betrayed me? You knew me.”

The man said, “You could be dead if you had been my friend.” He said, “And when I heard you were gone, I went to work. I’m not going to stay here. And neither are you.” Cordax said, “And I will not stay here either.”

Cordax and the man ran through the building, and they made an entrance into the building by going to a large wooden wall and breaking down one of the two windows. Cordax ran out of the building, and the old man stepped out of the building, and there was a moment of relief in Cordax’s eyes. “I am so grateful to you for helping me.” He said, “And it’s okay, now that I have a new life and I have a little freedom to go on.”

The man smiled. “That’s the way it should be,” he said, “and it’s going to be okay.”

Cordax and the man walked towards a van with some groceries and a friend. “Who is the friend?” Cordax asked. The man, who was also a relative to the friend, answered, “It’s a good friend. His name is Winger and I was with him long ago. We fought a lot of fights, but you always come out on top of things.” The man, who was wearing a black suit and a white shirt, looked down at the van and said, “Winger and I are both the most dangerous men in the world. The two of us have a lot of bad memories of fighting in other countries.”

Cordax turned toward the van and said, “You mind if I hop in?” The man said, “Well, I have to hop in anyway. I hope you enjoy it, and I hope you’ll like me. I want you to know that my name is Ghid, and I want to be there to help you.”

On February 12, 2015, Ghid learned of a military base in New Mexico that was reportedly used by two of the U. S. government’s top military advisers. It was found that the facility was intended to protect U. S. property from discovery and would be used by the United States and other foreign powers. It all seemed a good thing. But Ghid had an additional reason for his suspicions.

A whistleblower inside the military, David Sturgis, said that a group of advisers had been working on a bioweapon project called the Project Zero Project. It was going to be used to destroy biological material. Sturgis explained to Ghid that he had seen and heard of Project Zero’s mission. He explained the team was going to be testing it on human beings and how it could be used in other countries. Sturgis called the project a “black box” that would retain biological data from humans for decades to come. When Sturgis returned to the building on February 14, 2015, he was told they had found the prototype, and the program had started. Ghid was furious. After a week of speculation and speculation, he finally decided to raid the base.

The FBI Director, James Comey, did not like Ghid’s plans. He suggested the agency be “very interested” in Ghid’s activities and make sure they were stopped. But Ghid took his son Winger and drove to the base to investigate anyway. By the time he arrived at the base, Sturgis forwarded essential information to the FBI’s Special Agents Division. Ghid intercepted the message and saw the name of the prototype. He then sent an email to Winger, saying that the test was the perfect opportunity to bring the biological material to life. Winger asked why Ghid sent the message when they were in the van. He responded, “I had a lot to talk about.”

In order to raid the base, Winger sent a “dope” message to the FBI. It read, “You are a hero for America,” and the FBI had no other option than to harass Ghid’s wife. They could not help but wonder why Winger was using his cell phone in order to do this. Ghid’s wife had died and had a son, Ghid said, named Winger. The FBI found out that they could not locate her. The FBI was also very confused. The FBI told Ghid he did not have a living wife, to which Winger replied: “Well, no, you’re just an American.” This response was very specific to how the FBI treated Ghid. After a while, the FBI began investigating his wife.

Ghid disguised himself in an orange and orange uniform that featured a black t-shirt with the words, “We’ll find out tomorrow,” and an orange jacket with the words “The Blackest Generation.” With this disguise, Ghid became the first to sneak into the military. The building was a secret building. At 6:40 p.m., a fire broke out on the main entrance. The entire building was ablaze, and the people inside had a burning burning sensation. It was a terrible day for the whole country.

Rounding a corner, Ghid saw someone in a purple hoodie crying and running up toward him. “How come we got here, Cordax?” he demanded. Cordax looked over at Ghid and said, “And I will not stay here either.”

The two of them began running to the other side of the building. They broke out of the building, and they ran to the van with Winger. They started to talk and then got in. The FBI found them. “H-Why did they do this, and why did they do this?” the police said. The agents were trying to explain to the police that Ghid, dressed in a dark jacket, had just gotten into the van when the van drove off. The FBI had to figure out why the van drove away. It wasn’t as if they were that smart.

Ghid, Winger and Cordax were about to crash the van into a crowd of people, where they got into a fight. The crowd was screaming, “Oh man! I don’t want to die! You’re the worst! I don’t want to die!” And the police started going to the van and then it drove away. They started yelling, “Come on!” And the police started yelling, “Come on!” and the police started throwing water at the van. The van stopped at a corner on a sidewalk, and when the police arrived the van was driving away. Ghid’s body was found. He had two gunshot wounds. “I’m sorry.” The police solemnly bowed and said, “There’s no more that you can do than kill people!” And the van hit the police. “I’m not going to kill anybody, so I have no excuse,” Ghid said. Ghid had faked the killing because he couldn’t help but be a prankster. The bullet wounds were not fatal.

When the van was out of the state of Nevada, Ghid and Cordax and Winger his son stopped for a lunch and watched a movie about the shooting. Ghid had never seen the film before. “What shooting was there in Nevada?” he asked. “No. There was no shooting. It’s just a movie that’s kind of surreal.” Winger replied. The movie was titled “The death of the man with a gun.” What they saw in the movie was really shocking. “It was like you could see what had happened,” he said. “You just have to be very careful not to shoot anybody.”

Cordax and Winger were the only one who saw the scene in the movie. Ghid had walked off to look at the van in disbelief. “I don’t know how many of these vans I’ll be in when I’m going to kill someone ,” said Ghid. “That’s not what happened in Nevada, or New Mexico, or New Jersey. Yet. I thought there was no such thing as a killing that was so shocking and frightening that I just can’t take it anymore.” Winger went to stand by Ghid. “I was kind of surprised. I think it was really disturbing. I can’t take it anymore.”

“The killing has to be stopped,” he said. “It’s so scary. It’s not something that’s ever been discussed with me, not even in the movies or on TV.”

Winger was shocked at Ghid’s reaction and was very glad he knew they were slowly coming together. “I think, ‘No, it’s not going to stop.’ But I would like to see it stop. I just feel like I just can’t take it anymore,” he said. " It’s very shocking to be in front of someone about to die."

Winger took out a bag of clothes. “I saved your suit.”

“That’s my boy,” Ghid replied.

2 Likes

I need this filmed immediately.

2 Likes

PART 4

On March 1st, 2015, Ghid and his son Winger were found on the sidewalk of a busy intersection on the outskirts of Baghdad. This story is part of the new documentary, The Case of Winger, which aims at documenting the events behind the events. Ghid and Winger worked as consultants at the Baghdad Center for Middle East Policy and International Studies, which has spent years researching and building a comprehensive archive of the Iran-Contra case that spans nearly two decades. Ghid was using his position to fleece the United States and to escape the regime of President Barack Obama. Ghid worked at the center for Middle East Policy and International Studies for about two months, helping with international planning and coordination of Middle Eastern peacekeeping operations in Afghanistan. He was also an adviser on the Iran-Contra case. Ghid played lots of Contra to prepare.

Winger was worried that the government might retaliate against him and would make an international attack. Ghid had a history of dealing with government officials, from Iran, with the Bush administration. However Ghid had been in a war with the U. S. navy, which led to its capture of the USS Carl Vinson after the USS Carl Vinson sank off the coast of California. The Navy had been trying to recover from the disaster and in the meantime Ghid had been working at the Baghdad Center for Middle East Policy and International Studies. In addition to going through the military and intelligence gathering and analysis of the documents, he had been plotting to attack the United States by using the information provided by Cordax, a project that was funded by the Defense Department.

“The only thing that I don’t understand is the level of secrecy that a government official in the government would have to have to do.” Ghid said.

On Saturday, July 13, 2013, Barack Obama spoke of his administration’s “prevention of Ghid” and warned that he would “be a threat to our national security.”

“I have been very clear about the fact that our enemies in the Middle East can be taken in as soon as possible by the United States,” Obama said. “So I want to reassure our allies that we are committed to fighting against what our allies in the Middle East think is a very dangerous situation and consider a terror threat to the American people.”

Ghid said he had heard about his “prevention of Ghid” and was "disappointed " that the White House would dare say that. Then Ghid and Winger put the plan into action.

“Time to take back our country,” he said.

On Sunday, July 14, 2013, Secretary of Defense Ashton Carter reported seeing a threat. It was flying towards the United States and looked suspicious. He called an air attack that could be the second largest in the world and that was not just the United States. When the air force intercepted the attack, the object was a large piece of equipment. Soon after, two other unidentified “high level” threats were reported. Both were old cars. Carter called the intelligence community’s intelligence community’s intelligence community’s own “intelligence center.” He asked them to gather and report on intelligence. Carter said he was “aware of these things flying through and through the airspace” and that the threats were being investigated, but that he was also surprised “some people have called for the United States to do the same.”

Ghid had built a massive, multi-million-dollar catapult to launch his new attack against the United States, but it was too late. In August, Carter began his first campaign against Ghid and his allies, calling for an American-led air attack to take place. On November 21, 2013, the United States deployed seven small satellites to hit Baghdad and Ghid’s house. It was not the first time the United States attacked Ghid.

Ghid was awoken very early on November 22, 2013, by Nouri al-Maliki, the Iraqi prime minister, and his fellow Iraqi President Jalal Talabani. Al-Maliki said his Iraqi security forces were preparing for a military offensive, and that the Iraqi military had already deployed a large, large rocket. The attacks on Ghid and his allies were unprecedented in Baghdad. Ghid told his allies he was ready to go back. “Do not attack the American president,” he said. “I’ll attack them,” he continued.

Ghid loaded the catapult with a van, and he and Winger packed their luggage. After a short while, the van was lifted off the ground and launched from behind. “We just got back to Iraq,” he said, with a laugh. “Now here we go again!” Winger shot back. Ashton Carter called off their attacks, and President Obama said it would not happen again. Instead, they set their sights on Ghid.

On November 24, 2013, the United States deployed a squadron of 20 bombers to intercept the flying van. The aircraft flew through the sky, intercepting the vehicle. A couple hundred miles later, the aircraft crashed and exploded. “What happened?” Winger shouted to Ghid. “I pulled a funny photo and got hold of it,” he said, handing Winger his camera. “This is an aerial photograph. It shows the airplane crashing. It’s an airplane that flies through the air and crashes. What I am saying is that I am saying that it looks like the plane crashed.” Ghid held a hand and said, “Look, look, look, look.” Ghid stood up, took the photo and said, " Look, look. The pilot of the plane did not think it was going to crash, but he did. He did, and he did. He saw the picture, and he did."

The van crashed on November 25. Ghid had jumped from the van with Winger and parachuted back into the scene. The aircraft went off its own path and crashed at 9:00 a.m., Winger said. On November 30, 2013, the United States deployed a special forces detachment from the National Guard. Ghid replied “Yes.” The special forces detachment got closer, and Ghid said, “Special forces? more like, ‘Yes.’”

According to Ashton Carter, the Special Forces detachment left the scene in tears. The Special Forces, on the other hand, did not respond to a request for comment. Carter said the Special Forces were doing an “internal investigation.” Carter said, “We’re working with the authorities to look into this situation and get answers to these questions.”

Ghid and Winger took a moment to talk about the situation. They talked about the flight, the way they flew, the weather, their experiences on the ground, how they were treated, how their lives were handled, the things they were doing, and how they felt about the family. “I don’t think it’s an isolated incident,” Ghid said. “I think it’s a matter of people attacking us, and when they start behaving like these guys, it doesn’t make them more accountable. I think that’s part of why we’ve been doing the same thing. We’re not just going to take a different approach. But we’re going to continue to do the right thing. We’re going to continue to have a more responsible, more respectful approach.”

Winger asked how running over people was respectful. “Yeah,” he replied.

3 Likes

This makes too much sense.

2 Likes

incredible

2 Likes

PART 5

On December 2nd, 2015, Ghid is called before Congress for a hearing on his recent escapades. A lot of people, like me, think about Ghid as a young man. In 1979, Ghid was born with a disability from depression. It was a condition that meant he couldn’t be in his 60s. The next year, Ghid had his first birthday in the United States. At the time of his seventh birthday he was in his 40s. So, what happened?

“I had a terrible day,” he said.

Congress replied, “No, no. No. We can’t have a conversation. The country is on the brink of a great civil war. We have to have a discussion.”

The conversation started after Ghid came clean of his past. He spent a lot of time in prison. He killed a lot of his friends and tried to get his life back on track. He has a history of being in the middle of a major conflict. He also had a number of great fights with other people who he had never known. He killed a lot of people who were in the wrong place, and he is no longer a hero. He was an honorless man.

A lot of people thought that Ghid was a hero and a hero for some reason. Congress said, “This is a war of words , and it’s not just for our country but for all other people who have a stake in this war.”

Congress put Ghid’s record straight on Tuesday. In the first three days of the war Ghid had just one fight: his first. He had two kills. He killed a lot of people, including at least seven civilians. One of his comrades died in the process. The next day, he was assassinated by a police officer. Congress, however, made a mistake. The Congress was willing to put Ghid on the stand for more than a couple of days. When Ghid felt he was losing his case, he said, “It hurts a lot.”

“What does that mean? I just think it’s like an old saying of the American people.” Congress replied.

Ghid came prepared. In fact, he had been waiting for it, until he knew that he was in an important moment. He said, “Congress? What did this mean?”

This is the first time Congress has put Ghid in a position which would likely be their end. Ghid pulled out the phone, went outside, and made a call to Congress. Congress said, “Hello.”

“Is your vote for Ghid, or do you think you need to go cry?”

When Ghid returned, he turned to Congress to offer a vote. He did not say what he wanted. “I’m in good spirits,” Ghid said, smiling. Congress voted overwhelmingly for Ghid’s candidacy.

He didn’t want to have a seat on Congress, he just wanted to get out of his trial. “I did vote for a guy named Joe,” he said, laughing.

“Who?” Congress asked. “Joe?”

“Joe?” Congress asked. “Who’s Joe?”

This is one of the only times in the history of the United States that this joke has actually been repeated.

“Joe Mama,” Ghid said before he was pulled out of the chamber.

Outside the chamber, Ghid was in tears. “I couldn’t believe it,” he said, shaking his head. “It was the perfect delivery.”

The next day, he took the stage for a speech to the U. S. Senate Judiciary Committee, where he made his first remarks about the committee and its role in shaping the nation. He told the committee that he was deeply saddened by the allegations against Ghid. He said that he did not want to be blamed for his actions, and that he did not feel any blame for his actions. Congress had its way, and Ghid was found not guilty of any wrongdoing.

“We’re a nation divided,” Ghid said. “On the one side of the aisle is the American people, the people of this country, and our friends and allies. On the other side is the people of this country who are dumb. We’ve got an America that is divided.”

The Senate, however, was in a state of shock. Ghid was found to be innocent of charges of aggravated assault and battery, as well as multiple counts of murder, for which he was not sentenced. “Joe, you know, he just had a bad day,” he said.

“Joe?” The Senate asked. “Who was that? Who was that guy?”

“Joe Mama,” Ghid said before running out of the room.

Winger was waiting outside, surrounded by a crowd of journalists and reporters. The crowd turned away from him and rushed towards Ghid. “We can’t thank you enough,” a reporter said. “We have a president that we can’t trust in. He’s been in office, and he’s been an integral part of the American people for seven years.”

Ghid was confused. “What are you saying?”

“Would you run for President? Would you run for President?”

“Yes,” Ghid said, “but I won’t run for President.”

All of the reporters turned to Ghid. “Why?”

“Because of Joe.” Ghid, who was smiling, motioned for Winger to start running.

“Joe?” The reporter asked. “Joe who?”

“Joe Mama,” Ghid replied.

Ghid and Winger ran out of the crowd as the reporters cried out “Joe!”

On his way out of Washington, Ghid walked back to his hotel room, dressed in his suit and carrying a black and white baseball cap that looked like it belonged to Ghid. “Joe Mama,” he said. “Joe Mama.”

Ghid went out into the lobby, where Winger sat with two reporters, each sitting in a seat, talking with him. “Why don’t you have your own TV?” He asked.

“What are you saying?” Ghid answered.

“Why don’t you have your own TV ?”

“Oh, we have a TV,” Ghid said. “It 's the TV we need. You know what it’s like. It’s like you are sitting at home, watching TV. You’re sitting in front of the TV. That’s it.”

“It’s a TV.”

Ghid walked out of the hotel, Winger following him. When Ghid stopped at the curb, Ghid motioned and a limousine pulled up. “Joe Mama,” Ghid said. The driver of the limousine, who had just been waiting for him to leave the hotel, said, “I can’t take this.”

“Joe Mama,” Ghid said. The driver got out and ran out of the limousine. “I can’t take this.”

The driver of the limousine was gone, and Ghid went in. “Free and open, no more people.”

Ghid sat in the car, and Winger got in and drove away. “I can just say Joe Mama,” Ghid said, “and I win. I win.”

“Not so fast. You’ve gotten a whole lot of attention right now, and now you’re just talking about how important it is to you, and not just what your little game is.”

“Who is this?” Ghid said.

“The person you never knew, Joe Mama,” Joe Mama said. “It’s Joe Mama. Me. My name is Joe.”

“Joe Mama,” Ghid said. “I didn’t think you were real. You got to see that.”

“Joe Mama doesn’t care about that,” Joe Mama said. Joe Mama grabbed the wheel of the limousine and ran into the bus. It was too late for the bus, but Ghid grabbed Winger and jumped out of the car. The limousine crashed into the bus, a collision that would have hurt Winger had he not been pulled away. Then the two vehicles exploded the entire crash.

“Joe Mama,” Ghid said, “Is no longer alive.”

Ghid vowed never to use Joe Mama as a weapon again.

4 Likes

flawless logic

5 Likes

They must have killed a Dreamer by mistake.

1 Like

Are we gonna talk about the totally canon spinoff to this about N01 and his son who are two hoodie clad men in black agents

Who could forget such iconic lines like this

9 Likes

I recall that spinoff. It doesn’t canonically fit with events of the main story, but who knows, maybe the Boards would like to see it anyway :goo:

4 Likes

:eye::eye:

Thy will be done

5 Likes