The Book of Tears | ARMAGHIDDON

John “Hannibal” Smith?

1 Like

figured it out

You must not like the mod squad.

1 Like

Is it bad that it took me until this point to realize this chapter was fake?

no no, it’s quite simpler:

there are two Julie’s

Thebigtwistforacoupleofdays!

whoops, sorry.

2 Likes

and also multiple wingers

Remember, there was another son of @Ghid

An AI Story | Ghid’s Ghrand Adventure

1 Like

see? multiple wingers.

When will the next chapter be out?

1 Like

It did, it’s in post 239.

1 Like

Chapter 18

_

Chapter 13

_

I couldn’t imagine spending Christmas without Julie.

Cordax

“Mom!” I called out, catching Julie in the middle of a conversation with her father.

“Huh?” she replied.

I rushed up to her. “Are you guys coming over tonight?” I asked, surprising her with my excitement.

“We talked about it,” Julie replied, smiling. “I asked Dad if we could go over to our friends’ house. They invited us.”

I frowned. “You’re not going to their house?”

“They’re nice people. It won’t be a problem. Besides, I’ll be spending the night with Katie tonight. So I figured I might as well spend Christmas with my daughter,” she said, looking at me and smiling.

I frowned. I didn’t want to spend Christmas alone. And I knew that Julie didn’t want to spend Christmas without me either. “But… I don’t want to stay here by myself,” I said.

“You won’t be,” Julie said. “We’ll be here with you.”

I groaned. “Really?”

“Yes, really,” Julie replied. “If you’re going to spend the night, I want to be able to see you as much as possible.”

I smiled. I knew that she wouldn’t be spending the night with me, but I didn’t want to go to her house by myself, either. “Ok, then.”

I watched Julie run across the yard to our neighbor’s house, and I finally let myself feel what I was feeling.

I didn’t want to spend Christmas alone.

Christmas Eve

I woke up around one in the afternoon, and I headed out to the store to buy a Christmas tree. I thought that if I was going to spend Christmas alone, I should at least do something to make it feel a little more like Christmas.

I bought a large pine tree and carried it back to the house, lugging it inside and placing it in the living room. I climbed the stairs and brought my two presents down to the room, setting them on top of the television. I wrapped the gifts and carefully hid them in the closet. Then I got dressed and headed out for a bit of shopping.

I spent the next two hours shopping with Julie, keeping an eye on her every so often. I was worried that she was trying to hide something from me, and I wasn’t sure how I was going to deal with it. But in the end, nothing happened.

Christmas Day

I was the first one to get up on Christmas morning, and I left the house around seven.

I could hear the television on in the room where Julie was sleeping. I wondered what she was doing and if she was still planning on spending the night at her friends’ house. I frowned, and then I heard her crying.

I froze in place. I stood there for a moment, unsure what to do. I didn’t want to go to her room and risk waking her up, but I also didn’t want to leave her alone. And in the end, I wasn’t sure what to do.

And then I heard the front door open and shut, and I knew that I didn’t have to worry about getting into trouble.

Cordax

After having dinner with the Cordax, we ended up going to an amusement park called Calon Eeeve. The park had eight different rides that ran in rotation, each one themed around a different planet in the solar system.

It was a lot of fun. As a teenager, I had ridden most of the rides, but I had spent the night with Cordax and Ghid the day before, so I wasn’t sure if my body would be able to handle it. But I could tell that Julie was having fun, so I was more worried about how she would feel about spending Christmas at the park than I was about myself.

In the end, I didn’t have to worry. I didn’t notice that Julie was sick, or if she was in any pain.

After the park closed, Cordax and Ghid took Julie home and said that they would be back in the morning. I headed back to Julie’s house, thinking about what Christmas had meant to me when I was younger.

Christmas with my parents had been a lot like Christmas with Cordax and Ghid. I was excited, and I loved seeing my family. I knew that they would all be happy to see me, and I was also happy to be able to spend the evening with them.

But I never felt like my parents were happy. If I said anything about Cordax and Ghid, my mother would say that it wasn’t like that, and that I should trust them.

I didn’t want to trust them, and I was glad that I had found Julie and Cordax.

Christmas Day

As I got into the house, I noticed that Cordax was nowhere to be found. I didn’t want to go upstairs and look in her room, so I waited for her to get up.

She finally did, and I looked at her to see how she was feeling. She had been crying, but she seemed to be feeling better.

I noticed that she had a black eye, and she told me that she had been hit by Cordax. I wondered if she had been trying to get out of spending Christmas with us, but I didn’t ask her. I was afraid that she would go back to her old tricks, and I was worried about what she was planning.

But Julie seemed to be happy, and I didn’t want to ruin her happiness.

I sat down on the couch and took a quick glance at my presents. I knew that Julie had gotten me some really cool presents. I smiled as I looked at the bags of Christmas candy that I had been given. My favorite had been the bag of marshmallow corkies.

I could tell that Julie was disappointed that Cordax and Ghid hadn’t bought her anything. It wasn’t the first time I had seen her angry with them, and I could tell that she was angry that they weren’t getting her anything.

Cordax had always been a good friend. He had taken me out of the orphanage when I was little, and he was like a father to me. Ghid was Cordax’s older brother, and he was Cordax’s partner in crime. Ghid was a lot more serious and a lot more dangerous than Cordax. I hadn’t really been afraid of him until last year when he shot Cordax, and then tried to kill Julie.

Cordax and Ghid were responsible for the murders of Cordax’s parents and Cordax’s older brother. They had started experimenting on Ghid when he was little, and he had gotten into some horrible diseases. Cordax had told Julie and me that Ghid had died because of the experiments, but Julie never seemed to really believe it. I wasn’t really worried about Ghid getting rid of Cordax, because he was really powerful, and if he decided to go after Cordax, he could do a lot of damage.

Cordax had told Julie that he had gotten Ghid out of the hospital and was working with him in a laboratory. Cordax didn’t know how to get me out of the orphanage, but Ghid did. And Ghid knew that Julie was spending Christmas with us.

I didn’t know what Ghid was doing, and I wanted to ask Julie, but I was afraid that she would get angry and quit coming to our house. That was what I really worried about, and that was why I wanted to talk to Cordax.

After Julie got dressed, she wanted to talk to Cordax, and I wanted to talk to Ghid. I tried to take Julie upstairs, but she was very angry with Ghid and wanted to talk to him.

Ghid told me that I was free to come downstairs, so I waited for Julie to finish talking to Ghid. After she had gone downstairs, I headed down to see Cordax.

Cordax was sitting in the living room, and he was talking to Ghid. They both looked a little worried, and Ghid looked worried that I was going to do something to Cordax.

Cordax smiled at me and said that he had called Ghid and explained what had happened. Cordax said that Ghid had come and talked to me, and Ghid had tried to talk to Julie about her plans to leave our house.

Cordax told me that Ghid was worried that Julie was going to do something to Cordax and to Julie, so Ghid had come over here to talk to me.

Cordax told me that Ghid wanted to talk to me about something else. Ghid asked me if I had heard anything about Ghid’s great-grandfather, Cordax’s grandfather, Arrax Arados.

Cordax didn’t know what had happened to Arrax Arados, but he told me that Arrax had been trying to murder Ghid and Cordax’s mother. I didn’t want to talk to them, so I went upstairs.

I didn’t really want to talk to Julie about what happened, but she was angry with Ghid, and she didn’t want me to have anything to do with him.

Cordax was sitting in the kitchen drinking a cup of Cordax’s special Cordax’s Cordax’s Cordax coffee. He was watching Julie, and I had a feeling that she didn’t want to talk to me, but Cordax seemed to want to talk to me, so I went into the kitchen.

Cordax told me that Ghid and Julie were blaming him for Arrax’s death because they had been angry with Ghid because Arrax and Cordax’s mother had set up the Arrax and Cordax’s families for crimes and had them arrested. Ghid had been trying to turn their family in to the police, and Cordax and Ghid’s mother had had them tortured.

Cordax told me that Ghid’s great-grandfather had been trying to kill Ghid and Cordax’s mother, and that Ghid was probably still trying to hurt them.

_

Chapter 19

2 Likes

im so lost at this point

1 Like

mom come pick me up i’m scared

Why are there at least three @Cordax ’s in this unofficial continuity? @Cordax ?

2 Likes

ask the ai

2 Likes

that entire chapter was confusing

My favorite part was when @Diero defenestrated himself, truly the greatest chapter so far.

3 Likes

My favorite part is the fact that @Cordax is @Ghid ’s father.

3 Likes

who’s perspective is this being told from

1 Like

see? confusing.

What do you mean I

-ed myself?

4 Likes