An updated version of my Lariska moc

Here’s my latest version of my Lariska moc with a redone head. This one removes the eyes in place for the visor and covers the gap in the top of the head the last one had. This version can still wear masks as shown in pic 2.

37 Likes

Now this is GOOD. I love how you’ve perfected that slizer head from the other thread.

All existing colours? Check
Mechanical arm unique from regular one? Check
Dark blue??? Check

Man, I do like this quite a bit despite it being quite different from my vision of the character. I am curious about poses, that mechanical arm does look quite limiting.

1 Like

This is really amazing, I love the fact that she can wear a mask. Do all the pieces exist in those colors?

All the pieces here all exist in these colors since I want my mocs meant for canon contests to be easy to build without painting parts with the exception of 3d printed parts.

Also after just building the mechanical arm irl it is a bit limiting but I can change it to be on the far side of the axle hole when the contest comes around.

3 Likes

With the updated head she looks really clean and…shall we say… bad-donkey

1 Like

Great build! Love the head design

Really Nice Design! :grinning: :grinning: :laughing: :heart_eyes: :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts:
I love how you’ve managed to combine sophistication and mask wearing functionality about her head!

(I’ve long suspected that in the MU, where a wide variety of bio-beings live, there might be a person or species with visor-type eyes, but I’ve never had the courage to do it.
But then you did. My heartfelt admiration!!)

2 Likes

it looks good, but i don’t like how there’s hf shells. i just don’t think it fits with the other dark hunters.

I see we had pretty much the same idea for the lower torso, just in different colours. On that matter, dark blue isn’t a colour I normally see alongside teal on Lariska mocs, and I think it works quite well.
I thought about giving my Lariska a slizer head, but I decided against it as I didn’t think it looked like it could fit a mask on it, so good job proving me wrong.
I’m a bit on the fence about the system and CCBS parts. On one hand, they make the mechanical arm look more mechanical in comparison, but on the other hand, they don’t really fit with the rest of the aesthetic, especially since the head and torso are quite technic-heavy.
Also, I think I can see the mechanical shoulder clipping in certain poses. I’d make some slight changes to make it a bit more posable.

1 Like

Wait, does the visorak foot actually fit that snugly with a slizer head in real life?

Cause that is one dang good thing to know, as someone who has a ton of slizer heads laying around.

2 Likes

Ooo. I like this one! Great Job!

Yep I tested out the head before I built it in stud and it works pretty well.

2 Likes

I thought I wouldn’t like Lariska with teal,
you’ve changed my mind.
also
nice moc

I really like your MOC, is quite simple but functional (many other tends to be too complex for my taste). The only thing that I think needs improvement is adding more teal to the build (the blue tends to overshadow the teal).