Lariska, the wise, wonderful, and agile Dark Hunter.

That head is fantastic! Speaking of which, do you picture her mouth opening like either of these methods or do you see her as another being without a mouth?

6 Likes

I normally don’t like hair on Bionicle MOCs, but I simply cannot deny how dynamic it makes her poses!

You also get 1 million bonus points for not using a Throwbot head. This is the best Lariska head design I’ve ever seen, and now I will accept nothing less.

Please enter this into the contest when it comes. It has my undeniable vote.

9 Likes

This might be my favourite Lariska moc so far. The head is a little bit too Bayformers-like for my taste, but even with that, the rest of her looks great, very close to what I imagined she would look like. Great job! If this gets enterned, you will definitely get my vote.

2 Likes

I’ve always had the thought that Kanohi could be molded to different shapes to fit different species of users. What I would like to see is a line of masks that fit a different head type, kind of like how the Mistika Makuta turned out. So don’t give up, this is a really cool model.

4 Likes

Wow, this is just… gorgeous. This is definitely one of my favourite Lariskas I’ve seen. The head design in particular is great.

3 Likes

This quote also applies here:

:wink:

1 Like

Wow! Great Job!

1 Like

My vote is now decided!

1 Like

very so cool moc !!

2 Likes

I’m in love with the Rhotuka arm. Totally fits with the years theme, feels like it could be one of those store exclusive sets- like Umbra!

3 Likes

I don’t make it thinking it has mouth.
if have a mout, it’s probably similar to B.

7 Likes

I like how you drew her

2 Likes

Darn, the head is similar to what I had so far.

Everything about this Moc is so well thought out, the subtle inverted legs, the good sized daggers, bAnAnas, I think you’ll do well in the contest dude.

3 Likes

OMG, Another fantastic Lariska has came! :scream_cat: :heart_eyes: :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts:
I am now wondering which of the best two should be my first vote: a luxury concern.

6 Likes

umm

what

BTW really nice

1 Like

I meant

This

Something like ugly Matoran in Spiriah Combiner model

Someone asked if it was Lariska.

Greg firmly said “oh,no”

If he said “Sure”, it would have been Lariska.

So I was thankful to Greg.

18 Likes

I really like this build. It has good proportions, and the teal distribution is really good; it’s clearly a primary colour here.

The inclusion of a Rhotuka launcher and Hordika arm are really cool as well, especially given her 2005 origins.

Finally, the custom head is amazing, arguably the best Lariska head I’ve seen yet. This angle is my favourite:

The colour layering is done really well, and I like the bird-like face. I’m not a fan of Bionicle characters having hair in general, but that’s not a huge deal, especially since Roodaka kind of sets a precedent for hair-like appendages.

The one change I would make (besides maybe the hair) is the teal panel on her left forearm; it’s the only colour on her otherwise-greyscale mechanical arm, and it makes it more symmetric with her natural right arm. Even just changing its colour to black or silver would help a lot.

7 Likes

Very, very impressive. I’m not totally sure about the digitigrade legs, and the feet feel a little small, but the head and general body shape are fantastic. Well done using teal pieces and working in so many sharp things.

2 Likes

Yes, I’ve already received similar comments, so if I submit them to the contest, i replace turquoise panel with black one.
I thought silver panel was so noticeable that it didn’t suit her. because she is assassin.

Her hair, it’s my insistence lol, I don’t think I’ll exclude it, as I mentioned, it was very dynamic element.
Of course, if I didn’t mean to give her a more feminine element, it’s a lie.

well, digitigrade leg is actually walk on tiptoe, so I thought it made sense to be small feet. that’s why I chose bohrok foot

anyway,
After I built her , I imagined that these elements might be characteristic of her species. Power cable of head, ribs and digitigrade legs.

4 Likes

What piece do you use as a jaw?