Ancient Bionicle Art Found 3: The Unexpected Trifecta

So I was organizing this pile of artwork that had been sitting in the corner of my bedroom for I don’t know how many years when I came across a folder of old drawings I must have made when I was eight or nine. Upon leafing through the contents of the folder, I discovered this picture resting among the other pages of badly drawn robots and random things.

I actually had no idea that this even existed. I have a vague idea of what’s going on in this picture i must have made in 2009. What do you think is going on in this badly drawn bionicle masterpiece. Feel free to comment with your interpretation of this testament to the boundaries of crayon drawings.

14 Likes

a 2009 battle

What exactly am I looking at?

I think it’s violence against innocent Radiak.
And Antroz is doing nothing to help

Stop looking away, and show courage. With your help, we can make the world a better place for Radiak…

4 Likes

This is utterly amazing.

Without a doubt you get a Turtle…
:turtle:

I’m fairly sure it is a 2008 battle.

Lewa and Pohatu Phantoka up the top, the bottom right has gotta be Radiak, and based on the orange ball I’d say that last one is Chirox…

2 Likes

seeing that this looks like a kids drawing, how old were you in 2009?

don’t mind me, just ignore the idiot

Sounds right. They also appear to be shooting bubbles at Radiak

2 Likes

Straight through the walls of his tent…

2 Likes

@MaximusPrime I asked myself the same question.
@Joshi For just $5.99, you can symbolically adopt a Radiak.
@EvilLobsterKing Thank you for you generous turtle donation.
@Asriel I was 8 or 9. Depending on the month.

2 Likes

Fly Pohotu, fly!

1 Like

Your rendition of Karda Nui is perfection

1 Like

Pohatu be spittin straight midak sky blaster yo

2 Likes

#" "
##~Radiak, 2009

14 Likes

I was going to say it was Gresh and Malum attacking a red spider while a Skrall chilled nearby, but Lewa and Pohatu work too.

3 Likes

I can see where you’re coming from :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I’m going with Lewa & Pohatu Phantoka VS Radiak and Chirox. Radiak screams into the void, unwilling to accept his painful fate.

3 Likes

So I see Pohatu with an elephant trunk, a green dude, that one makuta who looks like a bat, and a weird looking fly.

1 Like

ok.

from what i see, it’s the skies of Karda Nui, with Lewa and Pohatu attacking radiak, while Chirox does nothing.

2 Likes