Andet, The Second Assassin - MOC

Reminds me of the extremely good first couple of seasons of Arrow. I love it.

2 Likes

Eh, this is alright, but the texturing doesnā€™t really do it for me. Probably the best part of this is the bow, even if it looks a bit small, and the rubber bands donā€™t really seem to do anything. My main problem with this is howā€¦ drab it looks.

That paintjob is amazing. I like that you left the little webby details on the chestplate though. The three system slopes coming out from under it are a great touch too. They match the shaping well.

2 Likes

Okā€¦ how did you do the hood? Iā€™ve been trying for months trying a hood disign but it would never work.

1 Like

Oh look, itā€™s Edgy Eljay. /s

Seriously, this moc is amazing. Everything about it just oozes personality, especially that paint job.

3 Likes

just do this on some spots

Just type in hood template in Google and resize it so it fits your moc.

Edited for double-post. Please take a look at the site rules. Thanks. --John Smith

2 Likes

I am reminded of the Little Brotherhood stuff. Good job.

1 Like

He reminds me of the flash.

(jk gr8 moc m8, wouldā€™ve personally added a bit more color but thatā€™s just me.)

1 Like

This MOC is amazing and solid. I really like what you did with the bow and the custom pieces!

This is really cool dude! Keep it up!

I was a fan of the original MOC, IIRC. I can say the same about this, if only for those glorious custom pieces.

Real solid. Good work.

Normally, Iā€™m against changing already existing pieces, but you made it work properly

1 Like

That
is
AMAZING
I love the way the pieces were repainted. Iā€™m getting a very strong Green Arrow vibe from this. Did you take inspiration from that?

This MOC is honestly amazing.
The build isnā€™t the most interesting but it serves its purpose and I have no complaints. The main thing I like though is those amazing textures and that exelent bow. This is actually one of the best MOCs Iā€™ve ever seen purely because of its appearance.

Impressive

How did you get the weathering on the pieces?

jokes asideā€¦I love the effectsā€¦thumbs up. The hood is also very interesting.

1 Like

0/10 no boxing glove

Absolutely phenomenal, love the build, live the photography and the texturing is gorgeous. A truly unique MOC that deserves every bit of praise

Holy Kohlii! Thatā€™s awesome! What are the paints and techniques you used?