Andet, The Second Assassin - MOC

Andet is the son of Buskyte, he was trained by his father for many years until Toa Kemzal found and killed Buskyte. This filled Andet with anger towards the Toa of speed so he followed in his fathers footsteps killing anyone who got in his way.
Andet was heavily inspired by the Green arrow from the show “Arrow”

81 Likes

Looks like an “Arrow” MOC. I’m also a sucker for bows.

14 Likes

Awesome, I love the way you made the chestplate and other little features all scuffed up looking, really adds to the look of the MOC.

2 Likes

How in the world did you do that texturing!? It looks phenomenal!

3 Likes

Looks like an “Arrow” moc, but this is so very amazing, I can’t even use that as a complaint.
Every part of this is amazing.

1 Like

Consensus is,

This looks like an Arrow MOC

3 Likes

Amazing! Also, clever use of the LoSS face! It could use a bit more green, though.

1 Like

This is absolutely sick. Buskyte was pretty great and now his son looks like he’s here to kick some serious tail. I’m a sucker for archers, too, so it strikes all the right chords for me. Not to mention that the weathering her is bloody magnificent. Top work.

1 Like

love it

1 Like

He looks amazing! Great work.

1 Like

Holy crap, this is amazing.

3 Likes

Excellent paintjob and build. I love it.

3 Likes

best moc i have seen all day !

1 Like

holy mother of memes this is absolutely amazing

I love how you did that weathering effect, it makes the MOC look amazing
seriously, good job.

3 Likes

This is really cool. I love how you painted it. Overall, it works very well. Awesome.

1 Like

I’m normally against altering Lego pieces, but this paint and scratch job make it look incredible. The build is pretty typical of MOCs like this, but the alteration makes it stand out.

4 Likes

Look like Eljay finally snapped. You gotta give him credit though, that’s a sweet paint job.

3 Likes

Eljay’s real name:
Eljay Queen.
:open_mouth:

2 Likes

no Boxing Glove Arrow?

3 Likes

As soon as I saw this, my jaw hit the floor and I had to reattach it.

1 Like