Andromeda 3001 (Bionicle Vehicle MOC)

Hello everyone.

Yesterday, i uploaded the Andromeda 3000.

I stated that the Andromeda 3000 is a work in progress, same goes for this one.

Sooooo… This is the Andromeda 3001, an update to the previous vehicle.

As an update, i have flipped the front engines so they face backwards on the sides.

I have, as i said built a place for another character at the back. I have also moved the engine to the back and it is now powering a spinning turret. The back seat fits any normal ccbs sets like lewa and gali.

Both figures are detacheble and can be changed to any figure with the same size. The turret on the back can be rotated 70 degrees from side to side and 40 degrees up and down. You do this by rotating the engine it self.

Like it wasnt enough with fitting 1 figure into the vehicle. 2 figures can no fit into it. The back part is how ever not done and i still need to work on it.

For all the playable functions, here is a list:

Fitts 2 figure

rotatable turrets front and back

launchers on the sides that can be articulated

working lights

spinning turret

switch for back turret

swichable figures for your own likes.

Thats about it for this time. I hope you like the new version, im really happy with it.

see ya later and have a good day.

21 Likes

Amazing

Reminds me of how The Drones from Acsellaracers blend in and are part of their cars.

Holy crap, this looks amazing. Much better than anything I could do, for sure. I love the look for the bigger figure! A problem with many vehicle MOC’s is that the pilots get to be extremely simple for reasons of fitting in the vehicle and not doing much so they don’t detract the vehicle from the spotlight, but that one is sure amazing looking! I just love how it doesn’t detract much from the vehicle itself but it looks good on its own.

Keep going like this! Just fill in some spots and the vehicle would be perfect! For now I think some more spikes and melee weapons stuck to the sides would make it seem pretty menacing.

1 Like