Angel of Regression

Angel of Regression

Angel of Regression is a Lego moc that contains the values of “Religious, scientifically, death is a grand natural majestic process that is reborn as a new life, and a system of reincarnation that life cannot avoid.” The clock represents the process of returning after life dies, and the tree symbolizes nature, the object of regression. The angel in the middle means the power to reincarnate life, because I thought there was a system that balances and enforces rules in circulating everything.

More photos are here.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CVq1sOCh2hH/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

45 Likes

Wow! This thing is amazing! Very nice job.

2 Likes

Whoah! at first thsi didn’t even look like lego! incredible, i look forward to further creations from you.

2 Likes

my guy really decided to entirely destroy the market for that wing part. looks amazing ngl

4 Likes

This is just beautiful, what some people can do with lego truly takes the words out of my mouth.

3 Likes

Well as far as first impressions go, this is a good one. :smiley:
This honestly is one of the most beautiful builds I have ever seen. I honestly don’t have a single bad thing to say, I’m stunned.

1 Like

This is insanely good. The wings, the figure, the tree, the setting–the concept–absolutely top-notch. The wings especially are just… phenomenal. The only thing I find odd is the sharpness of the angel’s feet. They could, potentially, stand to be a bit less sharp and thus less eye-catching.

2 Likes

Wow those wings are amazing! How tall is the model?

2 Likes

Holy cow! That’s a beautiful and amazing moc! Really love all the cool techniques, shaping, and color blocking you’ve got going on there.

1 Like

Not enough of the elite MOCists post their MOCs here on The Message Boards…

2 Likes

Those wings are sick, the head of the staff looks super neat, but the Pridak foot on the head coupled with the antlers might be my favorite part. Awesome job.

1 Like

Absolutely gorgeous. The model perfectly represents what you were aiming for in its symbolism. Definitely going to keep my eyes peeled for more of your builds. Keep up with the great work!