Anima great being of souls. Upper leg and blue highlights.

I’ve been working on this for awhile and was trying to figure out something different as the leg design I’ve been building recently likes to pop off at times but I have figured out something else to fix that. With these new upper legs that use the newer build that works quite well.

Hope you enjoy this update, I’m working on several new moc’s and I can’t wait to show you all when there done. :grin::+1:

7 Likes

Wow, this color scheme is awesome. I’ve seen previous MOCs of yours that use Takadox armor, and it’s always a delight! The only thing I’m not sure about is the slope of the feet/high heels–it seems a bit shallow, and the back parts look a bit too far back.

Very nice overall.

3 Likes

@MooCowsRock Shallow seems like a harsh word to use for that ? But the stud is there because of the open hole.

2 Likes

I meant “shallow” as in “the slope is shallow”, i.e. I think the heels might look better if the back was taller so that the incline was steeper.

4 Likes

Noice

2 Likes

I can only change those parts off the feet if my gf wants them too. Otherwise I would have chosen a different design.

2 Likes

Fair enough. The build is impressive either way.

2 Likes