Animal Topic

So, sense there’s a dog topic and a cat topic, I decided that there should be a topic for all animals.

So discuss some animals.

3 Likes

I legit had to delete the old topic and then Move the OP to a New Topic in Other in order to get it to work.

Seems you cannot move things to Other.

6 Likes

Tortoises and turtles. I love them.

4 Likes

I like turtles too. Especially, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I love a variety of animals. Especially lizards.

lizards are some of my favorite animals.

I also like lemurs.

1 Like

I do too. They’re one of my favorite non-human primates besides baboons.

Lemurs are cool. :tiger:

I think Alligator Snapping Turtles are cool for one reason: They look like Bowser.

4 Likes

Mantis Shrimp 2 stronk

Its a shrimp that knows Hokuto Shinken.

If fused with humans it could be used to slaughter millions of huge mutant humanoid cockroaches that inhabit Mars.

2 Likes

I love the ancient sea creatures that lived long be the dinosaurs, I feel that dinosaurs get more attention than is warranted when there is so much more ancient life.

2 Likes

The Lynx has always been one of my favorites

6 Likes

So gosh darn FLUFFY.

2 Likes

Any dog people here?

2 Likes

I guess one animal I feel close with are turtles. AKA the animal equivalent to me

BTW I slightly despite panthers and pumas. IDK why

I like Armadillos Meer cats and Chameleons

Yeah, I feel dinosaurs are pretty overrated too. I personally prefer prehistoric mammals over most dinosaur genera.

Isn’t there a prehistoric giant Armadillo or something? If so that’s way cooler than a Dinosaur.

Yes, there is. Multiple actually, but most of them, such as pampatheres and glyptodonts, are merely close relatives of armadillos and are not actually armadillos themselves.

That sucks I love it when huge menacing animals become cute and small.
Either way I still want to ride one into battle.