Annihilatress Lariska (Not really toa sized) By Sargos.

I credited you now, but the feet stay. The other tohunga feet configuration aren’t as nicely proportioned therefore won’t fit for my moc. The only thing I’ll change for now is add toe claws.

However, If I will eventually decide to submit her as an entry maybe I’ll come up with a different feet design by that time, to not resemble your entry if it makes you that unfomfortable, but right now this is just a moc for myself, as the title and discription suggest.

1 Like

quick edit to remove the double post before spider(ius) man comes and gets you lol

I might need help to deside something, the alternative head design.
Configuration 1 just replaces fin glatorian armor with hero factory plate.
It’s a much more stable connection, with tubes and fishtail still present.

Configuration 2 uses a custom painted hero factory armor and makes her look more similar to the artwork by Teridax467smocs, with additional ornament.

Screenshot_2

Can you say which one looks better? Would you prefer tube hair, or just an ornament?

5 Likes

I’d prefer the ornament but in this case the tubes look way cooler
so uh
do the tubes

I love the hair tubes a lot. Always appreciate it when someone can make them look good in Studio, which you really have.

tubes look cool but they remind me a lot of roodaka and we know lariska is not a vortix

But at the same time I really hate that hero factory shoulder armor piece as it only seem to exist in pearl gold. Too bad It fits quite nicely.

It does fit really well but yeah painting parts and all.

Very unique, though the asymmetrical hands are infuriating me more than it should- but at least you didn’t use connectors for hands. you used glatorian hands so bonus Heyzorks points for that. the head is nice, and not vortixx-y. so bonus Heyzorks points for that too. the torso is also nice, but instead of giving you points i’ll give you a loot box. jk spend the points on loot boxes yourself

2 Likes

These seem to work

2 Likes

stabby toes

Thanks, I’m still split between different head designs can’t decide whever leave tubes or have an ornament.

Finally another design with the Tohunga feet! Great build and nice head toss image!

1 Like

This is great Lariska MOC.

Custom head idea is good.

Kanohi armor works well.

I don’t know why, but I think this is an essential pose for Lariska. LOL

2 Likes

An issue with this design that isn’t apparent in stud.io is that those toes will rotate; the half-pins have little to no friction, and will flop around all over the place.

For an alternate solution, I would recommend a 1x1 round plate with an open stud. That way, you still get the bar-sized hole, but without the rotation:

6 Likes

Wow, this is great. I really like the overall design, and especially the head! That may be my favorite Lariska head build thus far.

1 Like

Oh, thank you, it’s a very useful information. Friction is something you can only be sure about after working with that piece in a physical moc. Like with technic cam that has a poor friction if you stick a bar into it (Which is why I’m altering the head design a bit.)

There are two more configurations I thought look interesting. They aren’t as elegant looking to me, but you might like them.

4 Likes

She is quickly turning into a Splinter Cell character lol why not have different versions like she can change her equipment depending on the mission?

1 Like

Cuz I can’t quite deside, I like all those designs, but gotta chose one before I’ll try to make instructions for her (Gonna be my first instruction).