Anniversary collection line for g1 bionicle?

Well, not all molds. But compared to the amount of parts made in G1, still a LOT.

Most G1 parts fall under this category.

I’d love anniversary sets but I don’t think it’s likely. I guess we will have to wait.

Primarily just the pieces with socket joints. There’s still a plethora of weapon and armor pieces that are pretty much fine.

Like the stuff they brought back.

Anyhoo anniversary stuff

1 Like

How many parts were brought back?

I only remember a few, including the Guurahk staff.

REMAKES CONFIRMED!!!

/s

7 Likes

1-2 a year doesn’t make this look very plausible.

read plz

5 Likes

#/s

It means sarcastic.

2 Likes

I know, but I’m being serious here.

Yes, I saw the /s. My comment wasn’t necessarily to take your comment seriously, but I just wanted to mention there’s only been about one returned mold a year.

You are preaching to the choir.

we know it’s silly.

ANYHOO ANNIVERSARY STUFF

3 Likes

So even without the molds, will they make new ones? Or will it be too expensive for lego.

2 Likes

If they don’t have them. Then probably no. That is a huge endeavor.

If they pull a anniversary thingy then it’ll probably be stars-esque.

eww, then forget it.

lol.

1 Like

While I doubt it would happen, this would be amazing. I would go for:

Mata Tahu (Of course)
Cahdok and Gahlok (the biggest, meanest things to come out of this year)
Makuta (of course, who could forget?)
Matau (Or Ultimate Dume, but I think the first toa sets we got with knees and elbows should be represented here)
Voporak (for all three titan sets)
Brutaka (Of course)
Either Maxilos and Spinax or Hydraxon (Hydraxon for story, Maxilos and Spinax for set value)
Solek (Who Else?)
Just joking, I’d go Toa Ignika
Tuma (He was actually a good titan set)
Oh goodness. 2010. Can we just skip this one?

If Bionicle makes it past 2017, Lego needs to make some anniversery sets for some kind of occasion.

I don’t know if Bionicle will go to 2021 (although if it can fully recapture the sucess of G1 by the end of 2017 we might see sets all the way to 2024), but I feel that Anniversery sets are doable… Somewhere along the line. Also I really like the idea that the community could vote on what set to bring back. Personally I feel if that was to happen, it would be that character being remade for G2 while having a similar visual aesthetic to it’s G1 set release.

Hmmm…G1 had Icarax wear the Krakahn and G2 has Umarak wearing the Mask of Control…IT’S A CONSPIRACY! KARDATORAN CONFIRMED FOR ANNIVERSARY SETS 2021!

I wanted to say Solek in place of Kardatoran since he is my favorite character, but that might have been counted as Solek spam…so yeah…

I would like to see a collection set of the mata toa maybe $60

BIONICLE is not the only constraction line y’know.

So, it would make sense to keep those molds for things like HF or other future themes.

~W12~

2 Likes

Here’s two things that I think would be cool if LEGO did for Bionicle’s anniversary.

1. 20 character CMF series
  2. Giant buildable Great Spirit robot system set

EDIT: I made a rough concept of what a great spirit robot box would look like. The actual model would probably be more system based.

4 Likes

Ah yes the naive hope that g2 could’ve lasted to 2021.

1 Like