Anthropomorphized Zaktan

Meet Zaktan, commonly known as “The Snake”.
He is 100% Cunning, 0% Cuddly.

Yeah, I’m back after what, 12 hours of absence?
My departure was a lame one… :confused:

Anyway, here was what I was working on and procrastinating with instead of meeting all those sketch commissions I have piled up! Heh…

Criticism welcome! Please leave a like if you like!

26 Likes

Pretty good interpretation of him overall, really has that devious feel I’d expect for Zaktan.

1 Like

Misread as “anthropomorphized Satan”

6 Likes

@Stoax I was going for some sort of evil combination between the pokemon Gengar and an actual snake.

2 Likes

This looks very nice!

1 Like

This looks groovy man. You are really good at this.

I am fully capable of doing this kind of stuff, yet I am to lazy to spend my time on it. I really need to get over that.

1 Like

Hmmmmmmmm, now, how should I incapacitate Tahu…
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

“You think you know horror, Irnakk? Horror is looking into the eyes of the Shadowed One, knowing you are about to die… and then being forced to live. Horror is waking each day to see every part of your body moving on its own - a shifting mass of Protodites where once was solid metal and living tissue. Horror is what is in the eyes of your partners when they look at you… and in the cries of your enemies when your swarm engulfs them. Don’t talk to me about fear, creature - I am fear!” - Piraka Zaktan

Thank you guys for all the love! I just earned “Nice Topic” for this, and it feels great!

@GIF.Man.Ben Thanks! If you ever want help, I can message you a few articles that have really helped me out during my “training period”.

2 Likes

I would love it if you could message me those few articles.

1 Like

this looks pretty friggin cool

1 Like

ez good…

1 Like

@Middlefingerstudios As is deserving of a master Skakdi leader!

3 Likes

I think you should color this.

Very devious looking. Can you please do the other six Piraka, too?
@FatCat23476 I think it looks more like Haunter.

1 Like

You have turned into slime

/s. Great drawing I really love the style.

2 Likes