Anti-Climatic moments

You know sometimes when you’re watching/reading something and you think something really cool is gonna happen, but then it turns out to be really, really lame? That’s anti-climatic.

Here’s an example:

So are there any other anti-climatic things you’ve seen or witnessed before? Discuss!

10 Likes

Mass Effect 3’s original ending

the battle at the end of iron man 2

6 Likes

When someone is really mad at you and it seems like they wanna fight you, but they don’t show up to the parking lot at 3

slash ess

4 Likes

Building something that it supposed to look awesome like in commercials or packaging and it’s really lame looking and doesn’t function right.
Kinda like frozen food, commercial makes it look amazing… Actual product… Not so much.

2 Likes

Uh, How to train your dragon 2. and Mol…and Transformers Robots in disguise (2015)

1 Like

Iron Man 2 as a whole…

3 Likes

When the teacher threatens a kid you hate, but it amounts to nothing.
I need my revenge.

6 Likes

When Ultron first arrives in AOU

1 Like

When the main villain of your favorite series is essentially all-powerful, but is killed by a rock.

yes, that is who you are thinking of

9 Likes

Ending of amasing spider-man 2

3 Likes

My life.

4 Likes

It ain’t over 'til the last Yu-Gi-Oh card is played.

2 Likes

I was going to say that

stupid being lost in time

1 Like

The end of the college of Winterhold Questline in Skyrim. I was hoping Ancano would get some stupid super-power but nope one shot from Auriel’s Bow and he’s down for the count.

1 Like

19 Likes

The whole year was like it. It’s been told that we are going to have to more year to follow this story, but nope. The ending for Bionicle was a little awkward.

1 Like

BIONICLE should have ended in 2008. :confused:

2 Likes

I’m assuming you say that it should have ended in 2008, with Mata Nui not being taken over by Makuta…

…because if it ended as is that would be a heck of a downer ending.

7 Likes

I would have loved to see Makuta win, personally.

Oh well. To thus their own.

Chronicler confirmed to want to see children suffer great psychological torment at seeing a bad guy win the story that they grew up with

11 Likes