Anti Origan (Origan universe 5)

story:
after origan destroyed the God lines , he opened his world up to new threats… a couple of months past, and a new name emerged from villages … people spoke of a man who went by the name origan, and he destroyed and massacre everyone and everything he came into contact with… Origan became enraged at the idea of someone killing in his name , so went on the hunt for this creature … finally he found it, or did the creature find him… it stood around the same height as him but had a beast like face, it was more hunched over and its base colour was purple… then origan realised that it had markings all over its body what seemed to be blood, but on its body as tribal markings… it looked at origan and spoke its first words “Hello Origan, i am you, and you are me… i am origan from universe 5, nice to meet you , Origan of universe 3…”
Species: Toa/Bohrok(Previously), Deity(Previously), Toa (Current)
Elemental Power : power of destruction
Ability and weapons:
Dekon : (Teleportation over small distances)
Shadow Form (now known as Tendrils of faith): the abilty to use a dormant power within one person throught all 6 universes , what allows the user to create tendrils from there back.
Demon Gun: the ability to channel all of the power the tendrils of faith and create a gun/sniper from its power (cannot use the tendrils at the same time.
appearance:

cut and glued pieces to the under arm to make it look more filled out.

tendrils

demon gun

a little bit of personal info: i have been a way a while and not been able to really go on my PC, i dropped out of education and have started to work full time, my mom is also extremely ill so i have to look after her, so again i may not be on the boards a while after this :stuck_out_tongue:
also the paint job is ment to be rough and not controlled , this is because of the storyline of the character if you did not read it, read it lol)

38 Likes

Other than that, it’s a really neat looking MOC

7 Likes

Those custom painted parts give it an ancient look
Looks cool :grinning:

1 Like

Big fan of painted/modded parts. Great job.

1 Like

@Ace you should have learnt by now, every moc i have has allot of heresy XD thanks man <3
@1000Purse30 Thanks man that is what i was going for :slight_smile:
@BlackboltJohnson thanks man !! its pretty much all i do on this boards XD

1 Like

The paint job is amazing, the build is good, but I think the head is a bit gappy.

2 Likes

@Zekester sadly it was the only one that i was able to designed with that mask what had a moving jaw

1 Like

Hmm sad.

1 Like

@Zekester i tried loads of different head design but done gave me the look i was going for, and i tried covering the back , but it looked even worse XD

1 Like

I can definitely tell Origan 5 used to be a bohrok, he looks the part. Love the custom designs and such, very unique. The colour schemes pretty cool and overall great story and great moc. Be careful with them alternate universes and such, they can be tricky the deeper you get into story.

1 Like

The runes on the painted masks are amazing, and they suite the moc quite well

1 Like

@Power.Mocs Thank you so much, all origans used to be bohrok :slight_smile: its a main feture of their story’s . and i slowly make the story between moc’s
@YEE thank you so much

2 Likes

This paint job is too good for my eyes
On the off topic note, do you paint model kits

1 Like

Like everyone else has said, I really like the paint job on this guy. I feel that the feet are too small, though.

1 Like

Nice MOC, I like the design you did with the purple.

1 Like

@LTVmocs thank you so much , and yes i do :slight_smile: why?
@BBricksthank you so much and thank you for the advice it is greatly appreciated :slight_smile:
@Blue_Robots thank you so much

You seem like the person who would…

1 Like

@LTVmocs i have allot of different hobbies and i only paint model kits every so often , like once a year lol XD

Excellent work! I do think some work could be done with the head though, I don’t think it reads as a head very well with the upside down mask.

1 Like

@MrCod the head has the upside down look because my original origan has it so i wanted some similarities between them both as much as i possibly could