Antroz, Lord of Xia

The leader of the Karda Nui invasion himself returns in the form he assumed when ruling Xia. This feared warrior king of the Vortixx uses Xia to manufacture weapons for him and his Makuta brethren. He rules with an iron fist and really big greatsword. His warriors honor detests the Vortixx’s constant betrayal and backstabbing.

(this is 100% buildable meaning no piece in here does not come in these colors if you exclude the custom mask which can be substituted for his set forms mask. No illegel connections here either)

The Vortixx in this picture is WholesomeGadunka’s Vortixx moc. I just changed the colors and swapped some pieces around.

32 Likes

That looks quite well-made. Can we get just a few more shots of him in a different pose? now it’s kinda hard to tell what’s going on with the torso and shoulders.

2 Likes

I agree that some more pictures would be nice, but I like what I see.

1 Like

That mask is really nice.

@NOTaHFfan no problem only the pieces won’t be marbled. It would be too much work to draw and make them like that in every picture.

@Krelikan the mask is from KhingK. Go check him out on Shapeways and Thingiverse.

Got around to adding another picture. I will make more soon once I finish Bitil.