Any Brony Bionicle fans out there on the board?

I was just wondering, because during Bionicle’s hiatus, I actually found myself intrigued with a tv show called My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. I have no idea if I’ll get tons of flak for this too, but I just wanted to know who also joined the ranks of the ponies during Hero Factory’s reign.

6 Likes

More like one good year of sales and then life support. But yeah I’m kinda of a brony I’m just a casual viewer then anything.

7 Likes

I watched some of season one, enjoyed it. Not going to continue watching it however as it didn’t quite grab my attention.

2 Likes

I watched it for the first two seasons, but lost track of it.

3 Likes

Ever since season 3’s finale, it’s been slowly loosing my interest, but I’ve still kept up with all the episodes, including the dreaded movies that I think everyone can agree were WAY worse than Legend Reborn.

3 Likes

I haven’t watched since the end of season 3

3 Likes

I like MLP somewhat. Mostly that Season 2 finale. So much reference in that episode.

2 Likes

I have a Brony brother, and a little sister that is obsessed. I couldn’t say that I don’t watch it without lying. It isn’t bad, and oftentimes it is enjoyable, but I spend my free time doing other things than watching it.

1 Like

I used to be a devout Brony, but now a days it’s more of a side hobby

Last I saw was the season 4 ending (which was epic) and the season 5 promo. Might watch soon

3 Likes

Used to be Brony.

3 Likes

not trying to be a ■■■■■■, but why does this appeal to you guys? I know we are on a message about legos, but it seems a bit… strange to me… And I’ve actually seen the show, and the really old one, too. but not by choice, as my sister used to love it…

2 Likes

Season 2 last two episodes. It’ll make sense if you’ve seen Mask Of Light and Web of Shadows.

4 Likes

It’s something fun and cute. Most people have used it as an escape from the world, due to the madness of what’s going around today. Some people can’t take it, so they dwell on something more friendly. And honestly, the writing and character development is pretty good, considering all the other nonsense they call tv shows nowadays.

6 Likes

hey, whatever floats your boat, but it just seems a bit odd to meeeee…

Compare Bionicle’s story with MLP story.
You understand.

2 Likes

http://trolledbot.net/pix/5618.png
There is some flaws it this images ideas, but it is accurate enough to give you an idea.

14 Likes

Well now! Where on earth did you find this? That’s pretty sweet!

4 Likes

https://www.google.com/■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■%253Dviewer%2526id%253D5618%3B1292%3B1250

1 Like

Thanks! :smiley:

1 Like

Your welcome. Also, get a load of this.

10 Likes