Any ideas for getting g1 lego sets for christmas?

Hi everyone.I wanted to get a bionicle set for a loved one,but i need to get one that isn’t mediacore,but isnt going to gouge my wallet.

2 Likes

I think you can find some decently priced Nui Rama on bricklink. I think its a good rahi set. Has play function as well

1 Like

dunno get a toa or something

Get Solek we need more cultists
i recommend Tahu Mistika or one of the metru.

1 Like

@Takutanuva ill think about it. @Enbeanie maybe…

Um
I have a Y in my name

1 Like

No @shezorks

2 Likes

Actually i’d prefer @Theyzorks /s

6 Likes

Not a set but ibukki’s Helryx would be awesome. If you’re looking for an official set then maybe a matoran set like the voya nui resistance team.

1 Like

@Enbeanie what meme have i created @KanohiReqi I mean like a medium sized set

1 Like

I’d recommend Jaller Mahri. Good build, good design, sturdy joints, plenty of poseability, a launcher and a Rahi.

I’d actually go against Takutanuva’s suggestion of the Nui Rama, finding ones with good condition rubber bands is near impossible, which hinders the function.

1 Like

Maybe Matoro Mahri will work, if not then Nuparu Inika. Those two are really popular

Depends on if you want function or possibility.

For function Nui Rama isn’t a bad choice, but honestly I think Bohrok would be cool.

For poseibility, most sets from 2007 onward will be good. I personally like the Barraki.

1 Like

Any ideas on who to get for the phantoka?

While Lewa is cool, I find Pohatu’s play feature to be more interesting, referring to his helicopter hands

1 Like

I already have it.I thinking one of the makuta like mutran or antroz

1 Like

My pick would probably be Tahu.

Edit: If it’s a Makuta you’re after, I like Bitil. Most of the other Makuta have weird proportions aside from Antroz.

Mutran is best character and set. Get Mutran.

You mean waffle faces deformed brother

@Enbeanie WE HAVE A WINNER

EDITED FOR DOUBLE POST - Spiderus Prime

1 Like

Wow, thanks!
wait Mutran is the winner, not me.