Anybody use lego pieces for stuff besides lego?

So after spilling baby oil all over me AGAIN, I decided to finally fix the shelf. But I didn’t have any more pieces to hold it up so I decided to use Lego some good 'ole Lego axles.
Anyways, it worked pretty good, so, what do you guys use your pieces for besides the obvious?
And yes that is the baby oil I dumped all over myself.

17 Likes

I use minifigs to hold my laptop open enough that it still plays music through my headphones whilst in a boring class.

2 Likes

I usually use the masks as necklaces if that counts.

3 Likes

I used to make stylus’s for my DS when I had one…

2 Likes

I made a little stand for my DC collectibles Arrow figure-I’ll post a picture if I can find a good camera.

If anyone ever uses LEGO pieces for anything not LEGO-related, then you’re not a real fan and should be kicked from the site.

/s :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I can’t do anything that could potentially damage my pieces.

1 Like

I shoot zamor spheres across the room so that my cat can chase them.

4 Likes

THAT IS AN ILLEGAL BUIDING TECHNIQUE!!!

For reals though I usually shoot people with zamor spheres if that counts

1 Like

Not really.

My friend uses duplo pieces as filler and support for his cardboard guns.

When anyone in my family gets angry at me, they usually leave a few lego bricks by my door so I step on them and scream in pain. xD

Just joking :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

I lined my door with Nuju weapons to help ease my scelerophobia (did I spell that right) if that counts. My callouses are so OP that I can step on them and not even flinch. They probably wouldn’t do much to anyone breaking in, but it’s the thought that counts I guess.

This thing is holding my keys. and a Skull Spider

8 Likes

This was a one time thing but when I was four I used all my lego parts as a “blanky thing” oddly enough it was comfortable…I think.

2 Likes

I use an official LEGO Pencil Holder to hold my pencils. Does that count?

4 Likes

facepalm

Waking up with style.

24 Likes

All the time.

Plaster horny toad loses his horn? Get a small black spike, cut it, glue it, and paint it.

Shelf keeps bowing and interfering with my hangers? Get a wheel.

Out of shelf supports?

Picture won’t stay up?

And somewhere in the attic is a small Lego case with the Christmas decorations. You see, We have a multi-piece nativity scene, and we set it up every year well before Christmas. My mom refuses to put the baby in the manger until Christmas day, so until then it goes in the little Lego case so it doesn’t get broken.

~W12~

12 Likes

I had a keychain with the Ignika attached.

3 Likes