Anyone want a 2015 trans Blue KauKau? well I got a deal for You! (Ebay Bidding ended)

[For a measly price of $450][1]

I do not own this :stuck_out_tongue:
[1]: http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Lego-Bionicle-Exclusive-Gali-Mask-2015-Inside-Tour-1-of-200-/301724362409?hash=item46402c66a9

8 Likes

$450 for a trans blue piece of plastic

Me reacting to the fact that people are stupid enough to pay that much.

Also ships from Russia.

I’m not trusting the seller.

5 Likes

did any of you lucky people bought this piece of worthless plastic??

$50 Would be allot to spend on this, let alone that much!

You see, for something like the silver Krana and other EXTREMELY rare memorabilia, this type of price is understandable.

But… a trans blue piece of plastic. For $450.00. When we aren’t even sure if more will be placed into circulation.

Yeah, no.

1 Like

vivavict0ria (0 )

Yeah, even if this is a real set, I’ve made a habit of never trusting sellers without seeing feedback

No Returns Accepted

===

Luckily, managed to get this for less than half earlier this year via Bricklink so i wouldn’t expect anyone to buy this right now - the fact someone has explains a lot about the collectors community. Its an awesome mask, probably my favourite of the line.

If it doesn’t go into circulation though, then this could end up being worth quite a lot down the line as only 200 were made. Out of those distributed you had to be on a rather expensive Lego tour also which limits who actually has these masks. Depends how badly you want to collect them all.

Either way, this has taught me if i were to sell the Gali mask i could already double my money, so good to know i suppose :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

WHAT A DEAL!!! WOULD BUY!!

In all seriousness, does anyone know how many of these are actually in circulation?

There is a total of 200 in circulation

3 Likes

has anyone else thought of, I don’t know, maybe…

MELTING DOWN AN 01 KAUKAU AND PLACING THE PLASTIC IN A 2015 MOLD?

1 Like

Would that actually work?

oh god someone actually bought it.

2 Likes

Theoretically speaking, it should

Runs off to try it